Part 105

I felt like Namjoon just punched me in my chest when he said that. "Don't say things like that". Jin hits Namjoon in his head. "He's right". Haru said. "The hell you mean he's right?". Yeon glared. "Hiji only wants Yana". Haru said. "He doesn't give a damn about Jimin dying". Haru says. "I-I have to go get Jimin". Mrs. Park said. "Are you insane!?!". Dad yelled. "Didn't you just here what Ms. Haru just said!?!". Jungkook shouts.

"He called me Ms. Haru, ain't that shit cute as hell". Haru laughed. "That freak has my baby!". Mrs. Park yells. "I'm going to get my Prince". Mrs. Park huffs. "Alone!?!". Jin shouts. "Jin... You're pregnant". Namjoon said. "Joon... Hush". Jin glared. "Haru can come with me". Mrs. Park smiles. "Haru is staying her ass here". Haru said. "What?". I said. "Jimin told me to stay here and protect y'all".

"He's so selfish!". I punched the wall. "So him wanting to protect the people he loves is selfish?". Haru asked. "Wow... That's new". Haru rolled her eyes. "Is there at least something we can do?". Taehyung asked. "I can't sit here while Jimin is in harms way". Taehyung pouted. "Actually there's something". Haru taps her cheek. "Really!?!'. I jumped. "But I'm hungry". Haru rubs her stomach.

"Haru, we...". "I got it! I got it!". Taehyung rushes out the room. "Tae! Wait!". Jungkook ran after him. "He... Can cook?". Ryri asked. "He's my son". Jin said. "I taught him everything he needs to know". Jin says proudly. "And Jimin?". I raised my brow. "He wanted to learn on his own". Jin said. "H-he did?". I smiled. 'He's so cute'. I thought. 'I'll help you Angel, I promise'. I grinned to myself.

"Haru... How do you know his name?". Yeon asked. "Heard his brother call him by his name one day". Haru answered. "Did you see his brother before?". Namjoon asked. "I...". Haru stops and smacks herself on the head. "I'm so stupid". Haru groaned. "You did see him!?!". Minsa yells. "Yes... Pictures". Haru shakes her head. "Well tell us!". I said. "So we can drink him dry". Ryri smirks.

"I... Said that the wrong way". Haru tugs her collar. "Here you go!".

 "Here you go!"

"You... Are a blessing Tae". Haru starts eating the tacos immediately. "You can answer us now!". I shouted. "Don't yell at her". Hoseok glared at me. "Mmm, mmm". Haru muffled. "Swallow before you talk love". Hoseok chuckled. "Not what you said yesterday". Haru says and Hoseok went red. "God, you're sexy when you're embarrassed". Haru laughed.

"Women!". I yelled. "Cat!". Haru yelled back. "See... I know what you are too". Haru huffed. "Grr". I glared at her. "You were supposed to meow but its cool, be what you want to be". Haru said. "Har...". "Anyway...". Haru wipes her mouth.

"Saga is his brother".