Part 85

I went to my Library with the book Hoseok gave me

I went to my Library with the book Hoseok gave me. "I forgot all about this". I said and took a deep breath before opening it. "Its a journal". I tilted my head. "Nevertheless, I must read it". I told myself.

March 20, 1818

I'm stuck here with this weak family again. Pathetic, all of them. They smell of failure and fear everyday and for what? Him? Maybe, but its there secrets and lies they keep from each other. I feel like I'm the only one not scared of him.

"Th-this is the brother's journal". I gasped and turned to another page.

July 8, 1818

He's doing it again. Following that women. That poor women won't have a life if he's always looking at her. He keep saying how she's the best witch alive.

"Haru". I said and kept reading.

I tried to warn the witch but she laughed at me and said that she wants a challenge since she was bored. Plus, seeing the hint of enjoyment in her eyes made me a little scared of her... No, I am scared of her.

"I think Haru is a sweetheart... She's different... VERY different but a sweetheart". I said and the page turns itself. "What the?".

Hello Jimin... I heard you were looking for me

I threw the journal across the room but it starts floating.

So now you're scared? That's precious

I ran to the door but it wouldn't open. "Hello!?!". I banged on the door. "Someone help me!". I yelled.

If you really want to find me, then come... Come join me.

 Come join me

A giant wormhole appears and tries to suck me in it. I quickly grabbed onto my stair rail but the force of the wormhole was to strong. "NO!". I screamed.

This what you wanted Jimin! Face your punishment!

I felt my grip loosing up and I start to cry. "SAGA! HARU! HELP!". I screamed. My grip was gone and I was going into the wormhole. "Nope". Saga grabbed me. "Masarul jauh owil!". Haru says some weird words and the wormhole disappears. "With you weak ass". Haru scoffs. "Are you ok Jimin?". Saga asked. "Th-thank you". I said shaking.

"Yeah... He's out of it". Haru said. "You think?". Saga hissed and picks me up. "I'll take you to your room". Saga. "N-no, I don't wanna be here". I said. "Jim...". "I don't wanna be here". I shivered. "I... Don't know what to do". I felt Saga looking at me with a worried look. "Got you". Haru disappears. "Saga". I tried to control my shaking but I can't. "You're ok Jimin, you're ok now". Saga hugs me.

"Haru will help you".