❤ A pregnant cute❤

Start from the beginning

Simran’s face showed she clearly wasn't satisfied with just that as an answer and Naina knew she would come with all her power now to make her talk.

“Ohh So he’s your friend then?” Simran shrugged and eyed her suggestively with a smile and Naina rolled her eyes and took another bite from the apple, preparing her retort in her mind while chewing.

“We’re not friends” Naina shurgged and then paused. Not just friends anymore. She said in her mind and wondered what turn their relationship would take now especially after last night. She sipped from her glass trying to avoid Simran’s curious gaze.

Their mom chose that exact moment to burst into the dining space.

“Dhurv is your boyfriend?”

Naina looked startled at her mother who had barged in and wore an unbelievably hot expression.She felt as if the heat was turning up and yet with her mother’s gaze she felt the coldness crawl up her body.

“Mom I….” She started but words died in her throat and she choked upon seeing Dhurv emerge from behind her mother.

“Hey girlfriend!” He said grinning from ear to ear, totally enjoying the sight of her choking self. Naina glared at him unbelievably shocked at what he said as he shouldered his way to hers and pecked her on the cheeks, his hands locked behind him as if he was trying to not let them free lest they’d grab her.

Naina’s eyes widened and she was sure she had turned the color of the beetroot juice she had just consumed. It was hard to believe Dhruv was here in her house, calling her girlfriend and to top it off in front of her mother. Naina couldn't breathe. She couldn't even meet her mother’s eyes.

“I was going to the gym and I thought I’d stop by to say hello to aunty,” he said shoving his hands in the pockets and then gave a shoulder to shoulder push to naina lightly before continuing, “and to see your beautiful face and say good morning.” he said in a very sexy voice that made something twist inside Naina. She was totally dumbfounded by his audacity and the things she never thought he’d say or do. She just looked at him and then dreaded her mom’s reaction.

“That’s cheeky!” Simran exclaimed and stood up to introduce herself. “Hey, I’m Simran, Naina’s sister.”

Dhurv smiled in response and shook Simran’s hand. “I’m Dhruv.”

“So I’ve heard. Glad I met you earlier than I planned” Simran glanced at Naina who stood with a perplexed expression still and then caught sight of her mother standing with a frown.

“Umm Juice?” She offered Dhruv and he politely declined with his hand.

“Why not Dhruv? I won't let you leave without breakfast atleast. Let me fix something for you.” Miz. Shroff finally smiled kindly at him and exited to the kitchen. If she was surprised at the fact that her daughter had a boyfriend she didn't know about, she hid it for the time being. Surprise was an understatement. She was shocked and angry at Naina for not confiding. What more was she hiding from them ?

What sort of game she was playing at! She was pregnant for god’s sake. What if the child was his?

Her eyes widened in horror and she gasped.

“Simran!”

They heard her mother call from the kitchen and Simran excused herself, leaving Dhruv and Naina alone. Naina was shooting daggers at Dhruv and Dhruv sat opposite her, as relaxed as ever and raised his eyebrows at her.

“Supp?”

Naina picked up the fork and threatened to throw at him. “Are you high Dhruv? What do you think you're doing?”