❤Warmth❤

Chapter - 13

Warmth

Let everything happen to you

Beauty and terror

Just keep going

No feeling is final

It was a real cold weather even in the afternoon and January winds danced around in the society playground, a few leaves tailing the procession. Naina was glad to sit in the sun with an old uncle who was the granddad of one of her students. In many ways he reminded her of her own naanu. They shared the same passion for gardening.

“They’re beautiful” She smiled at him as he was cutting the roses from the bush.

“Just like you sweetie” his eyes crinkled as he gave her the most kindest of the smiles. Naina clicked her tongue.

“Bagga Uncle I don't know why people tend to use flowers to compliment women. Of course we're beautiful but flowers and this nature’s beauty is incomparable I feel.” Naina voiced her thoughts as she watched the old man caress the rose petals, his wrinkled hands carefully placed around the stem and avoiding the throns.

“Hmm”, The old man had a smile in his voice, “ you're quite sensible my child.”

Naina felt the love when he called her his child and grinned at him. “Your child badly needed some warmth of love, Thanks” Mr. Bagga laughed along with her and she was stretching her hands, her face turned upwards towards the sun and her eyes closed. The cool winds kissed her nose and she wished for the temperature to rise.

“I better get going and clean up my hands” Mr. Bagga said and Naina opened her eyes to see him walk by in his cute feet to feet side by side fashion.

She heard him before she saw him. Dhruv. She turned her head towards the main gate of the society and saw him entering, his bike making too much noise for her ears. This man was an attention magnet and so was his bike. His strong thigh muscles on either side of the seat made her aware of the sudden heat swirling inside her and she no more felt the cool winds. Suddenly he was all she saw, in his male totality that could only be achieved by doing the extremes and she was pretty sure Dhruv was all about the extremes. Today he was wearing a black beanie, which covered his head sexily and allowed some hair to fall over his forehead. Naina’s breath hitched as he parked the bike in his regular spot and unmounted it in style. A dreamy sigh escaped her mouth as she saw him remove his glares and tuck it in the middle of his white vest. The U shape on his chest gave quite a view of his skin underneath but Naina didn't dare go there. She walked towards him with a happy bounce in her pace.

“Hey Sexy!” She greeted and he looked at her, eyebrows up in surprise and his joyful eyes scanning her from top to bottom and up again in a quick accessing look. Then he gave her the most amazing of his smiles which made her fall for him even more. He was about to say something when she waved a hand at him.

“Don't flatter yourself Dhruv, I was talking about your bike.” She grinned at him and his returning smile was a proud one as he tapped the seat of his bike with his long hand.

“You want a ride?” He offered. She was wearing a sky blue colored hoodie which reflected bright light and fresh energy from her. Her gaze flickered to his bike in a pleasing manner.

“Are you serious! Yes!” She nodded with wide eyes and the happiness in her eyes filled his heart so much that he couldn't stop smiling all the way when she sat behind him, her delicate hands touching his broad shoulders and his leather jacket couldn't stop him from feeling something he couldn't help but feel. He raced the bike and clutched the brakes hard giving it a good jerk, enough for Naina to slide closer to him. Her hands slapped his arms from behind and he grinned.