"There is another meaning behind it?" The Guide Yibo asked.

"In Ancient China, the jade was considered to be the essence of Heaven and Earth. That's why it was among the most expensive stones." Xiao Zhan provided. Wang Yibo only nodded his head in understanding, then he suddenly realized.

"Hey!! How come you know more than me? I am your guide not the other way around!" Wang Yibo huffed his cheeks.

Xiao Zhan laughed at this cute reaction

"No dear guide, please continue to direct me. I need your humble guidance."

And The Guide Wang Yibo begun again, taking Xiao Zhan from one artifact to another, introducing the history behind them, completely unaware that he was mis-pronouncing a lot of words. From time to time, he would peek inside the tiny note book he prepared beforehand to make sure he was telling the right thing. Xiao Zhan couldn't help but laugh at his adorable behavior.

After the long hours in Museum they were resting in the park near by. Wang Yibo had his head on Xiao Zhan's lap. While Xiao Zhan was massaging his hair.

"You have worked hard today, dear guide." Xiao Zhan teased the lion cub who looked too exhausted after his adventure.

"Zhan ge, don't tease me, I know I made a lot of mistakes." Wang Yibo didn't even have the energy to pout.

"At least, you won't fail in history now." Xiao Zhan poked those bubbly cheeks.

"I don't get it why we even need to study what dead people did thousands of years ago." Wang Yibo captured the poking finger and guided it back to his hair.

"If it weren't for those dead people thousands of years ago then we wouldn't be here thousands of years later." Xiao Zhan resumed to massage his hair because he knew, Wang Yibo had stopped listening.

"Do you know there's a museum in Shanghai where they display Legos?"

Hearing that Wang Yibo sprung open his eyes and immediately sat up to get full information.

"Really? A museum of Legos!!?"

"Em hm. There is annual exhibition every spring."

"Wow! Zhan ge let's go there this time!" Wang Yibo excitedly suggested.

"When the time comes, we will go there." Xiao Zhan agreed. He may or may not have hidden the fact that Lego Museum only display the ancient Chinese palaces not some cool robotic toys.

[Flashback ends]

.

.

.

Xiao Zhan could still hear his excited voice lingering in his ears, if only he could put the face into the image. Or maybe he didn't want to remember that face. His habit of looking down while walking had gotten better, but he still feared not to look at people, afraid of seeing someone unexpected.

Open your eyes!

Indeed, the eyes speak when tongue can't. He should have focused on it. Maybe then he might be able to find a justification behind his actions. Xiao Zhan rubbed his abdomen, the pain was still there, a memento of the past.

"I need to drink water."

Xiao Zhan made his way out of the museum to the closest tuck shop, he got himself big bottle of water and some haw flakes. He was still eating while witnessing the sky around him when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and immediately picked up.

"Jiyang Uncle!"

"Zhan gege it's me!"

"Oh! Xuan Xuan."