Let me remind you

Important :On request by Piagerbec here's some Smut. This is your warning. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ONLY SMUT!!!!?
Read a/n it's short
................................

I could hear his foot steps behind me as I made my way across the room. Our breathing rapid and heavy. I turned to see him smirking at me. 'Well well well, looks like I have your cornered' his voice full of desperation and need
.
I decide to play along. Make him work for it. 'And why would you need me cornered dear?' I say with such innocence in my tone
'Well.... I think we could do with a repeat. Don't you?' He begins to edge towards me away from the closed door and to the bed where I'm standing in front of it.
.
'A repeat of what? I can't seem to remember' I look to him taking my jacket off and placing it on the floor as he continues to edge towards me. Where he is now stood centimetres from my body. The smirk shows it self across his lips as his eyes travel my body before meeting mine.
.
'Let me remind you' is all he says before pushes me down to the bed. I fall back, now laid at his mercy as he places his legs either side of me and hovers over, once again our eyes meeting. He seems to take my breath away with just one look, I know what's to come is going to be unforgettable.
.
'Your so beautiful baby' he smiles as he gently place his lips to mine, our lips become one as they move in sync. He begins to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring the inside as he deepens the kiss , angling his head to the side and placing his left hand to my cheek to control the kiss. I felt butterflies run through my body followed my electricity. How can one person make me feel like this?
.
His hands travel down my body towards the end of my dress, he slowly begins to tug it up, to indicate he wants it off. I lift my back not separating the kiss, so he can move it towards my chest. I lift my arms up and he moves away for the split second it takes him to rip the dress from my body.
.
'Well this isn't fair, I'm almost naked and your still dressed. Strip.' I say so seriously and calmly as he begins to smile. Shaking his head in a 'no' motion.
'Bradley Simpson. Strip. Right now' I couldn't help but let a giggle fall from my mouth as he takes his tight skinny jeans off along with his top.
'You know your sexy when frustrated'
.
I run my hands along his bare chest as he hovers over me. I could feel him tensing underneath my touch. His lips make contact with my weak spot on my neck making me instantly moan, as he bites and sucks at the skin, I move my hands to feel his back muscles as he slowly moves his lips down and to my chest. Reaching underneath me he unclips my bra almost instantly as he rips it from my body as he places his mouth over my right breast, taking it in his mouth as his left hands begins to massage.
.
Sending pleasure through my body, 'ahhh' he continues to bite and suck my breast before moving on down my stomach, placing wet kisses as a trail. His hands follow suit. I feel his hand achingly slowly edging under my lacy underwear. He begins to rubs my most sensitive part. Throwing my head back from the pleasure 'Brad' breathless I can't help but say his name.
.
He looks to me, his signature smirk shown across his face. As he slowly enters his finger into me while his other hand pushes my underwear off me completely. He adds another finger and begins to move them in and out at a fast pace. While continuing to kiss my inner thigh. I could feel his hot breath over me. As my hips began to rise from the pleasure I knew I was close.
.
He pushes my hips down with force 'not yet, I'm not done with you yet' I could see the spark in his eyes. And I dread to think of what he has planned. I don't know how much more I could take, my body was already on fire.
.
Without waiting another moment I feel his tongue swiftly enter me along with his fingers. I can't describe the sensation of feeling his hot and heavy breath fanning across as his warm tongue Moves swiftly in circular motions. 'Brad please..... Stop'
The words fall from my mouth as I couldn't take any more. He instantly stops, concern over his face looking at me.
.
I place my hands either side of his face, pulling him towards me as I flip him over, so I am now on top. 'Too close Simpson. I was too close' I see the smirk replace the concern, as I begin my teasing and I knew it needed to be good, to compete with that.
.
I begin at his neck biting and kissing harshly on his neck, he angles his neck giving me more access, as low moans come from his mouth. I move down to his chest, as my hands begin to travel further. I can feel him hard against me as I press my body into him more, only the thin fabric of briefs separating us. My hand reaches the hem as I pull them down, still kissing his chest.
.
I swiftly place my hand around his length and I can feel him hardening more under my sudden and unexpected touch. I begin to rub my pace starting of slow as he swings his hand back holding his eyes shut 'fuckk' is all I could hear escape his lips as I slowly left a trail off kissed down his torso before reaching my destination.
.
I give him a final look in the eyes before placing my mouth around his length. Normally I tease and only lick and suck his tip, it drives him crazy. But tonight he gets more. I don't even think before placing all of his length into my mouth, I could feel him filling my whole mouth as I moved my hand slowly, as he exited and re entered my mouth. I accompanied this with some rubs from my hands and licks to the most sensitive area. The tip. Slowly running my tongue in circular motions before placing him back in my mouth.
.
'Fuck Mads' he yells in his low and now husky voice. I can't help but smile, knowing he's just as close as I was. I could his him pulsing in my mouth. 'Fuck' I heard again before he stops me. He is now hovering over me once again. 'I can't hold it anymore. I need you now' his breathless voice comes out almost inaudible.
.
'Take me' is all I could say before I hear the ripping of plastic between his teeth. Wow that was hot. He takes the condom from the packaging and I watch as he carefully places the rubber over the tip of himself and rolling it down. It's snug fit. Note to self get more condoms.
.
Brad hovers over me, smirking 'do you remember yet?'
'No I need something more' and with that I feel him enter himself into me, allowing me a moment to adjust to his impressive size. Before slowly easing himself in and out of me. I open my eyes not realising I had shut then, to meet his brown eyes. He leans down to kiss me and lingers there as he takes my bottom lip in his teeth, tugging slightly . I move my hands to his back and dig my nails Into him. As his pace fastens.
.
I wrap my legs around him keeping us close as he continues to move in and out at yet again a faster pace. I move my hips in sync with him as I hear him moaning my name. My nails run down his back as he lifts my legs slightly, so he can go deeper into me.
.
The sensation of fire took over my body as I felt the pressure building to an uncontrollable amount. I bit into his shoulder, as he continued to moan, his stride still fast, powerful and in control. But I could tell he was closer.
.
Almost in unison we both hit our high. Both shouting each other's names as out bodies finally realised the tension that was building inside. I once agin feel his full body weight on me as he begins to kiss me passionately but gently and full of love not lust. He slowly releases himself from me and discards the condom, I lay there unable to move from what had just happened. My body still singing and on fire as I prop my self up on my elbows I couldn't help my self 'I think I remember now'
.
We both began laughing as he chucked on different briefs and track suit bottoms before giving me his shirt to sleep in and a pair of pants. I chuck it over my head and pull the pants up as i lay with him, my head resting on his chest. 'Mads?'
'Yeah?'
'You really hurt me'
I quickly look up to him with concern, what did he mean I hurt him? How?
'What?!'
'You scratched the hell out of my back and nearly bit through my skin on my shoulder' his smile turns to a smirk knowing he had caused me to react that way
' well I am not sorry for that, it was your own fault for being...'
He cuts me off 'incredible, god like. Best you've ever had' he winks which still sends shivers through my body
'Yeah yeah for begin incredible god like and the best I've ever had. The only one I've ever had'
He slowly kisses my forehead as I rest my head back to the crook of his neck kissing him.
'Mads, your incredible that you can make me feel like this. No one ever as made me hit my high, as you say, like you do, you send me over the edge and I can't control it. Your the best I've ever had. Although you may not be my first you will no doubt be my last'
.
As his words run through my head I close my eyes and falls to sleep.

------------------------------------------------
Okay so I wrote this today and in about an hour. So I'm sorry it's not my best, I ran out of time but knew I needed to update. So sorry. And I hope you enjoy it, remember to share comment and vote, it doesn't take long to and motivates me!