VEINTISÉIS • 26

Começar do início

"Ayeee" the boys cheered

"Ayeee" the boys cheered. I set Adriana down after spinning her around but she still wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped up and down, squealing for me to pick her up again.

Everyone around us laughed. I picked her up again and held her tight. "What about us? Not gonna greet your best friends now?" Joel teased her.

"I haven't seen my man in like 5 months gimme a break," Adriana responded to him causing everyone to laugh.

She let me set her down but kept her arms around my waist. She looked up at me and puckered her lips. I chuckled and leaned down giving her a kiss.

She smiled and walked away from me to greet the other boys. After hugging everyone she came back into my arms.

"Adri! The game starts in 5!" one of the crew members shouted reminding her. "I'll be there!" she shouted back.

"I gotta go, bebé," she said to me pouting. "Go, we got the rest of the day together before your show," I said laughing at how clingy she is. She smiled and kissed my cheek before walking onto the set.

They started giving her words and she had to sing songs that had that word in it.

"Okay, someone stop me before I sing the whole song. Like, Adriana, enough," she said which made the whole studio laugh.

 Like, Adriana, enough," she said which made the whole studio laugh

"Dangerous, oh well," she said and shrugged. "Something bout you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman," she sang her song, 'Dangerous Woman' while looking at me which made me smile.

 "Something bout you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman," she sang her song, 'Dangerous Woman' while looking at me which made me smile

••••

"You guys telling me she in Havana?" Adriana asked us and we all nodded. We were telling her about how we found Dilara singing in that restaurant in Havana.

We were currently backstage at the venue for Adriana's last show. She just finished soundcheck and there was still like an hour till her show.

"It's been 2 months. When is she coming back?" she sighed. "She'll be back soon, Adri," Richard said.

Before she could respond her phone rang. She checked her phone to see an incoming facetime from Evaluna. She answered it and Evaluna and Camilo's face popped up on the screen.

"Hi!" Adriana squealed. "Hey! How's tour been?" Evaluna asked her. "It's been great! It feels good to see my fans again and being able to hug them and see how happy they are when I perform, it warms my heart," she said happily.

"Hi!" us boys peeped into Adriana's screen and she giggled. "Oh my god you're all here good! I want you all to hear the spanglish version of If The World Was Ending," Evaluna said, "which I'm featured in," she added while flipping her hair.

"You're kidding!" Christopher said slightly in disbelief. "I reached out to Dilara so she could help write a few lines," she added.

"Play the song! I wanna know which part she wrote," Joel said sitting next to me.

Evaluna played the song and we all listened to it. The spanish part hit different, for real.

After the track ended, Evaluna told us which part did Dilara write.

"These are the parts she wrote," she said before playing the track again but cutting it to the parts that Dilara wrote.

"Yo sé que tú sabes que amarnos de lejos no es igual
Yo sé que tú sabes que extrañarnos así nos hace mal"

"Los dos cayendo con la gravedad
Tú vendrías aunque pueda ser, que esta sea nuestra última vez"

"She wrote it from the heart, I think we can all see that," Evaluna said and we nodded.

After a while of talking with Camilo and Evaluna, Adriana hung up and got ready for her last show.

a/n: hi

get this to 20 votes (or more) for me to post the next chapter.

if not i won't post till Thanksgiving so I'm expecting u all to get to work✌

kbye love u😘✌