DIEZ • 10

Adriana's POV

I woke up to a text from Erick.

Erick Brian
Mamita can I come over? 🥺

To Erick Brian
Sí bebé

Erick Brian
Be there in 20 ;)

I hopped into the shower quickly and pulled on an oversized hoodie after. It ended somewhere on my thigh and I didn't mind. Nothing Erick hasn't seen.

It didn't take long for him to arrive. He knocked on the door and I invited him in. "You want anything to drink?" I asked him.

"Coffee would be great," he smiled at me. I went to the kitchen to get him his coffee while he was waiting in the living room. While I was making his coffee, he shouted from the living room, "Hermosa, I'm gonna play some music okay?" I quickly responded, "Sure!"

Soon, I heard my latest album playing. I chuckled. I walked back to the living room with his coffee. "This is probably my favourite song from the album," he told me. The song that was playing was 'Imagine'.

I had him in mind when I was writing the song. I had him in mind when I was writing most of the songs on the album, especially 'Bad Idea'.

"Why is this one your favourite?" I asked him while getting comfortable next to him.

"Because its basically you telling your perfect idea of a beautiful relationship," he paused and turned to face me completely, looking me straight in the eye, "and I know you crave for that kind of relationship," he said with a low voice.

I shrugged, "Well, I don't think I'm getting it anytime soon tho."

He took my hands into his, staring at them for a while before looking back into my eyes. We were just staring at each other until he spoke up again.

"I wanna give it a try," he said in one breath. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I wanna give us a shot. Yes, I suck at commitment but I'm tryna change that. And if I'm about to be invested into a relationship, I want it to be with you," he told me.

I was confused. What made him change? I took a minute to digest everything he just said.

"Why so sudden? What made you change your mind? You told me, we were just hooking up whenever we felt we need it. No feelings involved? What changed, Erick?" I questioned him.

He sighed. "I realized there was something different about you. You weren't just a hook up. After spending a lot of time with you, I realized I wanna be more than that. I want you to be mine, for real," he poured his heart out.

I looked into his eyes trying to find a sign if there were all lies. I couldn't find one. He seemed sincere, genuine.

I took one of my hands out of his. I raised my hand and caressed his cheek. He held my wrist and leaned his face deeper into my hand, leaving a soft kiss.

I gave him a soft smile and nodded slowly. "I'll give us a chance," I said softly. He smiled widely. "Gracias, amor."

"For that, I'm taking you out tonight. Be ready, I'm picking you up at 7," he said getting up. I giggled, "What about your coffee? Atleast drink half of it or something," I told him.

He reached for it and gulped down half of it. He put it back down on the table and leaned down giving me a soft peck on the lips. "See you tonight," he winked at me.

Before he walked out the door, I asked "Fancy or casual?" He responded with, "Fancy!"

This boy drives me crazy already.