TRES • 3

Erick's POV

When Dilara left to go to the washroom, I saw the way she was staring to her left and I got a gut feeling to check out whatever she was staring at. So when she left I got up and went out to go see what or who she was staring at.

As soon as I walked towards the direction she was staring at I felt my blood boil. How did this jerk know she was here?

I turned around and sped walked to the washroom waiting for her anxiously outside.

••••

*Next day

I woke up to my phone vibrating millions of times. I grabbed my phone to see text messages from Adriana.

Mamita😍😋🤤
Erick wake up
Erick I'm outside
Hurry up before Lara catches me

I mentally face palmed myself. I forgot we were supposed to meet up today.

To Mamita😍😋🤤
I'm sorry mami
I'll be there in a bit ;)

I quickly hopped into the shower and got ready. (outfit is pic above) I walked out the front door to see her waiting in her car. I smirked, she looks hot as always, I thought to myself.

I got into her car, "Hola, mami," I smirked kissing her cheek. "Took you a long ass time to get ready Colon. Let's go," she said.

••••

Dilara's POV

I woke up feeling like absolute crap. I felt the sheets under slightly soaked and my eyes widen. I jumped out of bed and saw my sheet all bloody.

Great, its that time of the month. I rolled my eyes.

I jumped into the shower, got ready for the day and changed my sheets and all those kind of things.

At these times of the month I really want company so I decided to text my groupchat with my girls and invite them over.

My Bitches 4eva💞
Me:
It's that time of the month.
Come over.
Keep me company.

Evalunaaaa 🌙:
On my way gurly
Just lemme drop Camilo at the studio and I'll be at your place

Adriana bb🤠:
Sorry bb can't make it
I got some things to do today :(

Me:
:((((
Its fine atleast Evi is coming :D
I'm not cooking today so if you want bring over some dunkins
No, it wasn't a choice you have to

Evalunaaaa 🌙:
JAJAJAJJAJAJAJ yes ma'am

I got out of my room and chilled in the living room waiting for Evaluna to arrive.

I heard a car start in front of the boys' house so I peeped through the window. But that's Adriana's car. What is she doing there? I thought to myself.

Then, I saw Erick walk out of their house into her car. After a minute or two she drove off. So, that's her plan? With my brother? Is she serious? I rolled my eyes.

I sat back on the couch frowning. She can't be with my brother. He's not the type for commitment and Adriana is all about a long term, loving relationship. If they are a 'thing' this is not gonna last and she's gonna be so broken.

I was too deep in my thoughts to realise Evaluna was at my front door. I ran to open the door for her and I grinned, "Hiiii!" I said while hugging her tight.

"What took you so long, loca? Here help me get the donuts and our drinks," she told me.

We walked to her car and she took the donut box while I took our iced coffee. We walked inside and she helped me lock the door. We sat in the living room eating the donuts and we just talked.

"I have a bad feeling about Adriana," I paused, "about her and Erick,"

"Woah now, what do you mean?" Evaluna asked me, confused.

"She said she had something to do today pero I saw her car waiting outside the boys' house. Soon after that I saw Erick walk out and into her car. And guess what?"

Evaluna nodded at me to continue while she ate her donut. "I saw Erick kiss her cheek before she drove away," that made Evaluna nearly killed herself choking.

"I thought you made it clear that none of us falls for each other's brother? And Erick is like, a whole ass player, no offense," she paused and I cut her off saying, "none taken,"

"She is probably gonna be heartbroken soon. What are the odds of him just using her for his needs," Evaluna rambled. "See, you get me!" I said. We just sighed at how our best friend is probably getting played by my brother.