TREINTA Y TRES • 33

2 years later..

Dilara's POV

liked by joelpimentel and 781,018 others

laragcolon what a sunny day☀️

view comments...

joelpimentel dale mi amor!
|laragcolon 😝❤

erickbriancolon guys the only reason my sister is hot is because I'm her brother🤙
|laragcolon I'm hot even if you didn't exist🤧
|joelpimentel I'm on her side
|evaluna me too✌
|laragcolon of course you are, I'm the favourite twin😎😝
|erickbriancolon 😤😤

evaluna best friend be vibin tho🥺

adrirodriguez hi sis in law
|laragcolon DID HE PROPOSE WITHOUT ME KNOWING
|adrirodriguez I WISH
|erickbriancolon PATIENCE MI AMOR

user781 the comment section is chaotic
|mauyricky couldn't agree more

I laughed at all the comments and set my phone down. It's been 2 years since the big drama in our lives and for now everything is still calm. Other than our careers, of course.

I walked towards the kitchen and made myself some coffee. After my mug was full, I wanted to take a sip but then I felt sick to my stomach.

I sat my coffee down on the kitchen counter and ran towards the bathroom downstairs. I kneeled in front of the toilet bowl and started puking.

I finally stopped and leaned my back towards the wall, sitting on the floor while taking deep breaths. I got up and flushed the toilet before getting to the sink to wash up.

I walked out to the living room and sat on the couch feeling weak. I decided to text Erick to tell him and the boys to come over because I didn't want to be alone.

To Hermano🤪
idiota come over with the boys

Hermano🤪
I'm not an idiot but okay

I tossed my phone to my side and just sat there waiting. I heard the boys knock but I wasn't bothered to get up and open it for them. "Use the spare key!" I yelled.

I heard the door unlock and the boys came in. "Hola- woah," Chris said when he walked in and saw me. "Hi," I smiled weakly. "Babe are you okay?" Joel asked while sitting next to me.

"Yeah- ew! What's this smell?" I asked sitting slightly further away from him. "I thought you said you loved that cologne on him?" Erick said confused. "It's freakin stinks," I said covering my nose.

"Are you alright?" Erick asked putting his hand on my forehead and neck, checking my temperature. I swatted his hand away and said, "I'm fine."

I got up to head to the kitchen but I started feeling lightheaded. Then it all went pitch black.

Erick's POV

Dilara fainted and I immediately caught her before she could hit her head to the coffee table. "Dios mio, what is going on?" Zabdiel asked very confused.

"If we knew that she wouldn't be like this," Richard groaned. I laid her down on the couch as Joel put a pillow under her head. "Why did she suddenly hate your cologne?" Richard asked scrunching his face.

Joel shrugged. "She literally bought it for me for our 2 year anniversary," Joel said. "A cologne for your anniversary?" Chris asked. "Among other things, now who cares?" Joel said sitting on the floor while holding Dilara's hands.

"She hates a random smell, she fainted," Richard muttered. "Have ya'll been having safe sex?" he asked out of nowhere. I snapped my head towards Joel raising an eyebrow.

"Always," he responded. "Well maybe your condom broke or something," Richard added. "What?!" the rest of us yelled. "Are you suggesting she's-" I cut myself off not wanting to say it. "Pregnant?" Zabdiel continued for me.

"There's chances," Richard shrugged. "Wow," was all Chris could say. "Call the others please," I told them and Richard, Chris and Zabdiel went to make some calls.

In about 20 minutes, Dilara was still passed out on the couch while our friends were already flooding the house.

Camilo and Evaluna, Adriana, Mau and Ricky were with us in the living room. "Okay so like, uh, did she miss her period?" Evaluna asked nervously. "How on earth would we know?" I said.

"Oh god," Adriana muttered and face palmed. "How long has she been out?" Camilo asked. We checked our wrist watches and Richard answered with, "About 25 minutes?"

"Well when she's up she better take tests," Mau said. "If you want we can go get some," Ricky offered. "That would be great, thanks," I said. "Update us okay," Mau said and the brothers headed out to get some tests.

"Boy you guys really banging, huh," Adriana said chuckling. "But we were safe, I don't know how this could happen," Joel said anxiously. "Me and Yocelyn were safe, Aaliyah showed up anyway," Richard shrugged making us laugh a little.

I felt Dilara move a little and we all shifted our attention towards her. She slowly started to wake up and look around her. "Hey, baby, you alright?" Joel asked her softly.

She reached her arms out for him to help her sit up which he did. "My head is pounding," she groaned as she massaged her temples. "Come," Joel said and he helped her massage it.

"What happened?" Evaluna asked her. "Well, I went to make coffee and when I wanted to drink it I felt sick and I puked a hell lot in the bathroom. Then I asked the boys to come over and now this," Dilara explained to us.

"Have you gotten your period?" Adriana asked her. "I missed mine last month," Dilara responded.

We all exchanged looks and she looked at us confused. "What?" she asked. "Look, Mau and Ricky went out to get some tests and you should try them okay?" Zabdiel explained to her.

"W-wh-what tests? Pregnancy tests?" she asked again confused. "Yeah, pregnancy tests," Camilo answered nodding. Dilara looked anxious. After a while, Mau and Ricky came back with tests which Dilara took and used them in the bathroom.

Dilara's POV

I set a timer on my phone as I waited in the bathroom. I tried three of the tests and the waiting is making me anxious.

What if I am pregnant?

Will Joel even be here for me?

Or will I just have to take care of it alone?

But what about my career, how am I gonna juggle both being a mother and still continue with career, being so young?

The timer went off and I immediately jumped off the sink to look at the tests. My heart was beating out of my chest and I felt my stomach turn.

a/n: imma just end the chapter here hehe🤪

what do you think the results are? 👀

what would you want the results to be?