The foreigner stood in front of E Class, a big fat smug smirk clear on his face and the rest of the offense team behind him.

"Why don't you fight, instead of defending like a bunch of turtles?" The foreigner said in English, his eyes looking down on them, which (Y/n) didn't like.

"Hmph, but you don't even understand me, do you?" The foreigner said in English again, though his tone was mocking them.

"It's alright man." Karma spoke up in English making the brothers surprise hearing him speak that language.

And (Y/n)? 

Well, let's just say, she fell for him all over again.

'Fucking Christ, that was hot.' (Y/n) thought, trying to contain her urge to kiss him.

"Why don't you attack instead of chatting away?" Karma said with his usual smirk. (Y/n) just smirked at her boyfriend's snarky remark and decided to join in.

"Yeah, instead of barking like doggies, why don't you try to bite us? I bet you're all bark and no bite." (Y/n) said speaking in English fluently, which surprised the brothers.

Her tone when she said that sentence was clear of mockery, which kind of ticked off the offense team, and she could see it clearly.

"She can speak English?!" Yuusuke exclaimed amazed by how fluent she was.

"Her pronunciation is quite impressive. Not a trace of a Japanese accent was there." Hikaru said, impressed by the girl.

The foreigner looked at (Y/n) and could see the smirk that was on her face, and an irk mark appeared on his head.

"Bring it on!" The foreigner said with a confident smirk.

The offense team of A Class started running towards them, a smirk came onto (Y/n)'s lips as she waited for what was about to happen.

"Okay guys! Now!" Isogai exclaimed getting all his teammates attention.

"Operation: tentacles!" Isogai exclaimed, giving out an order.

As the A Class's offense team tried ramming their way into Class E's defense, the ones on the outer defense of Class E jumped above the offense team and landed on them.

Making them all land on the ground and being unable to move.

"Pin 'em down!" Terasaka yelled out.

Both Itona and (Y/n) grabbed the Class E's pole and slanted it, making it trap the offense team underneath it.

"The E Class comes together with the weight of the pole! Now this is intense! They're playing dirty!" The commentator said, surprised by Class E's tactic.

As the girls of E Class watched the scene in front of them, they sighed out in relief. But that doesn't mean their nervousness faded away.

As both Rio and Kayano watched the match, Rio's eyes somehow made their towards the crowd and see (Y/n)'s siblings watching.

With a smirk, Rio grabbed Kayano's arm, which made the greenette look at her confusingly.

"(Y/n)'s siblings are here, let's watch the match with them!" Rio suggested, which was heard by the rest of the girls.

"Nani? Nani? You guys met (Y/n)'s siblings?" Fuwa asked curiously.

"Mhm! And they're really good looking." Rio said with wiggling eyebrows, making Kayano sigh.

"Seriously?! I wanna come!" Yada exclaimed.

"Oh! Me too, me too!" Hinano exclaimed joining in.

Eventually all the girls wanted to go pay the Asahina brothers a visit, all the girls went ahead and followed Rio.