Prologue

A successful cardiologist, Abir Rajvansh lives with his 7 years old daughter, Misha Rajvansh, in Paris (The city of love). There is no one whom he loves more than his daughter. It is a very big day both for him and his daughter. It is her 7th birthday and he promised her for the best present. She had no idea what she was going to get but in the corner of her heart she knows what she wanted. She never asked for this to her father and she knows if she does, it would break her father's so call hidden emotions. She respected his decision and waiting for himself to gift her the dream present for which she had been craving for. On the other hand her dad knows every thought of her, all he needs is to just have a glance in her eyes. Even if he knows what she wanted, he also knew that it was not the correct time since the last seven years.... Now he knew that it is the time..... But he was a bit confused. He couldn't imagine how his princess will react to it...... The only thing he was concern about was that she should not break down with the unhandleable emotions..... But he decided to not stop today.... He will give her what she wants and after that what happens he will handle it.

....... So... Guys..... What do you all think.....? What will be her dream present and is he understanding her in a right way? Is she going to get it? Will he give what she wants correctly...?

I accept your answers in the comment box. Please give me the feedback. I m just trying to bring a new story. It will be an interesting story. There will be a lot of mischieve between father and daughter. Of course we will also have the romantic side of the story. Please don't forget to press the star button below your page... I will try to update the story soon...

THANK YOU
-LOVE P......