I'm the Worst!

First published 5/10/20
Wow guys, I am so freaking sorry. It's been over a year and a half since I updated last! A lot has changed in my life since the last time I updated. First, I hope everyone is in good health and practicing social distancing at this time. Two, I have been in a very stable year long relationship with an excellent boy with two adorable dogs(preciously pictured above) that have distracted me so much from writing, but with all of my free time now, I do plan to write more. I would like to remind you guys, I am only sixteen so... I'm still dealing with school stuff and have my AP US History exam this week but after that I should have a little more free time to just write what I enjoy. Third thing, new hunger games book comes out in NINE days. What are everyone's thoughts? I'm super excited and even think maybe just maybe someone is getting it for me for my birthday soon. To anyone who reads this and has read my first book, I want to say thank you from the absolute bottom of my heart, I have grown so much from the kid I was then, struggling with mental health problems, and now I'm in treatment and it has made a world of a difference. I hope some of you have stuck around with me through the past year and will see this update and know that I do plan to update soon. The next chapter is in the works but I might have to rework it because I'm in a much different headspace than when I wrote the last few chapters. I'm really trying to make it a good, and long one, for you guys. Stay safe, and I hope to have the next chapter in a week.
I love you all, and until next time...
-Brinley