Chapter 11

"We slept through dinner," Cato laughed when we woke up at 11, in the morning.

"Just means more breakfast," I laughed, pushing the blankets off me. It was quite sunny outside, which told me we were probably in 10. There never seems to be much sun in 2, maybe because of the huge mines and sky rises and the Nut. The tall buildings block it.

"Sometimes I want to just sit and travel. When I win the Games, I'm going to forget the reason of the tour and just enjoy going everywhere. But of course I'd try to drag you along," Cato sighed happily.

"I didn't realize you wanted to travel so much Cat."

"There's so much we never see, and I just want to experience as much as I can. When I did I don't want to regret anything."

"Well, so far do you regret anything?"

"Yes," he replied, certain and quick.

"And that is?"

"Leaving you on such terrible terms. I terrified you. I never meant to, but it happened. And I can never forgive myself."

"Cato," I sighed, sitting on the bed next to him I turned him to face me, "I've forgiven you. You can forgive yourself. You didn't hit me. You were angry that we were getting ripped apart. You lashed out at your father finally, but you were just so built up that it caused all of us to feel it.

I forgive you Cato, and if we were to die today, I don't want that bothering you. Forgive yourself."

"From now until the end of time for us, I want you to never be afraid of me, and if I'm getting out of control please tell me," he pleaded, looking me straight in the eye.

"Cato, I get it. But I need you to get that that was during one of my weakest times. I'm fine."

"Ok."
__________________________
Short chapter but it needed to be done but didn't need more. Anyways, let me know your thoughts. Until next time...