Temptation

Oh Young Mi's Point Of View

My friends and I went over to have fun at a bowling alley. I sat back at one of the sofas watching my friends pick a ball to play with. Bo-Ra and Mi-Nam joked around while I drank from my lemonade quietly. Mi-Nam walked over to Ro-bin, who was deciding on what ball to use, and nudged him impressed, "Ro-bin, you must be pretty good at bowling. How unusual, but you're no match for me." Mi-nam proposed a bet between Ro-bin and himself, whoever lost would treat the other like a boss, but Ro-bin was against the idea, "Are you cowardly backing out?"

Ro-bin nodded to himself then hummed, agreeing to the bet. Up first was Mi-Nam, when he rolled the ball there was one pin left standing, he threw another ball knocking it down. Ro-bin went up next and tossed the ball knocking down all the pins in one go. I rolled my eyes and leaned on the arm rest frowning when I noticed my cup was empty.

The two boys went back and forth Ro-bin taking first place, which every time he would get a strike he would dance with confidence. Mi-Nam seemed pretty upset though, Ro-bin asked him what was wrong causing Mi-Nam to smile, shaking off the feeling of defeat and call Ro-bin boss then telling him to take a seat.

"Should we split into two teams and battle?" Bo-Ra asked grinning, our friends nodded but I sighed shaking my head.

"I'm actually pretty bad at this so I'll sit out," I smiled at them taking Rok-Hee's drink and chugging the rest of it, she gave me a glare and I gave her a innocent look causing her to shake her head. Mi-Nam suggested Ro-bin sit out to and help me with learning how to play. Of course, Ro-bin agreed, not wanting to seem like a bitch I nodded and walked over to a different section and my boyfriend followed me.

Ro-bin begins to show me how to stand when rolling the ball. I follow his movements, he checks my position every second to see if I'm doing okay then proceeds to teach me. Ro-bin then tells me to act as if I were rolling the sphere, once I did I nearly fell over. He rushed to my side and grabbed me by the waist before I got close to the ground.

"Okay, this is ridiculous," I snapped, scowling at the wooden floor. He chuckles and keeps his hands on my hips then tells me what to do, fixing my stance when it was off. 'My heart is pounding against my rib cage. Why does he gotta have this effect on me..'

After a couple of more practices he hands me a ball and tells me to shoot between two and three. Nodding, mostly to myself, I slide my fingers inside the ball and get into the position he taught me, pulling my arm back then forward letting go of it. The ball rolls and knocks down the leading pin then as it falls hits the ones around leaving a single pin standing. Laughing I clap and jump surprised, Ro-bin pats me on the back and I turn to him, jumping into his arms. After a second I pull back with a blush and clear my throat then go over to a table. When I raised my hand to brush off my bangs, I realized there was sweat accumulated on my forehead. I waved my hands in front of my face, fanning away the sweat or at least drying it up.

Mi-Nam rushed to our side and smiled at Ro-bin proudly, "I got a strike. Did you see it?" I drowned out his voice jumping slightly when Ro-bin's hand bumps into me holding an open water bottle. I took it from him and look the other way to hide the smile that appeared in my face. 

Everyone went on home, Ji-Na and I walked into the apartment and went directly to our room. Ji-Na changes her outfit and I walk around the room with a smile on my face. Sa-Na makes fun of me from her seat on the desk, but I ignore her teasing and ask her about a boy.

"Sa-Na, if you get angry at your boyfriend because he did something that hurt you, but then acts nice and stops doing what got you mad, should you forgive him and be happy?" I asked, sitting on the floor beside her.