Bloody Bill

Young Mi's Point Of View

I walked into class the next day and went straight to my seat. The students looked at me as I placed down my bag on the hook and put on my earphones, blocking out the noise.

The class president said that we have gym class first period. I got up and went to change in the bathroom. My classmates stared at me while I walked out quietly. Yesterday went I got home, after questioning if Ro-bin's view of me changed, I took another shower. I scrubbed my body from head to toe, feeling sick to my stomach. I couldn't shake off the feeling of those men looking at me, animalistically. After showering my arms were left raw from how hard I rubbed them, leaving scratch marks on my forearms.

In the morning when I woke up I bandaged them all the way to my elbow. I didn't want anyone to see my arms so I left five minutes after Ji-Na did, taking my time walking instead of taking the bus or my bike, so I got to school late. That's probably why they stared at me earlier.

Stepping out of the bathroom I walked to the class and my school uniform in my locker. I walked to the gym and jogged to the boys as they played basket ball. Ro-bin stood waving his arm in the air telling his team that he was open. They ignored him and tossed the ball up trying to make it in the net, the ball bounced away and I ran to it picking it up and tossing it into the basket, making a point.

"How are we going to beat the other team when you guys can't even play together as a group. Stop acting like little kids and play right," I said through gritted teeth. I got the ball again and bounced it a couple of times before passing it to Ro-bin. He took it and I walked away to get a yellow jersey. 

I turned around when I heard someone fall, seeing Ro-bin on the floor I angrily walked to Ro-bin helping him up as I glared at Tae-Min, "That's it I'm not playing basketball until you grow up."

Rok-Hee watched as I walked to her side of the gym and began to play dodge ball. She grabbed the volleyball and turned around tossing it at the head of Tea-Min. "Ah sorry." She smiled and waved her hand for him to return the ball.

One of the boys from the basketball team told everyone to sit,"This is frustrating, if a thief is on the team, how is that going to look to the others? Or what do you think?"

"What do you want us to do?" Rok-hee asked annoyed.

"What I'm saying is let's pull him out of the team. " He looked around and turned to Ro-bin.

Mi-Nam raised his hand. "I'm against that. Could we even win without Ro-bin? He's the ace of the team." His friend bumped his shoulder and asked him if he didn't trust him.

I rolled my eyes and got up, "You guys can't even make a point without him."

"We can totally win without him, let's take a vote." Ha-Joon said. "If you're against pulling Ro-bin out of the game, raise your hand." Ji-Na, Soo-Ji, Mi-Nam, Rok-Hee, Bo-ra, Shin-Ae and I raised our hands while more than half the class didn't. "Then it's decided. You saw that right? You're out."

"Then I'm out to if you guys are going to judge, might as well be sexist too." I walked away rubbing my arms then leaving to change out of the gym attire.

I was sitting down on at my desk as everyone came in and sat down the class president stood up and told everyone to who hasn't paid to do so now. Ji-Na stood up and asked Soo-Ri for 10,000 won. After getting handed the bill she sat down and looked at it.

Bo-Ra went up to her and asked her what was wrong. My sister grabbed her arm and pulled her outside. I got up and followed them. They sat outside by the field. I ran after them and sat next to Bo-Ra.

"What's wrong?" They looked at me surprised and my sister explained to me that she thinks the bill Joo-Ri gave her was the one Ji-Na used to pay for the shirts.