I Wanted Juice!

ignore the cardigan.

Young Mi's Point Of View

I sat in class reading the same paragraph over and over not being able to understand it with the boys, excluding Ro-bin, as they laughed. "Hey, Shut up!" I stood up slamming my book down. They got quiet but as soon as I sat down they started laughing again.

Bo-Ra turned around, "What's with all the laughing, give me that." She took Yi-Deun's phone and looked though it. Her face morphed into one of shock, "Are you guys seriously rating girls based on their looks?" she said starting a commotion. Bo-Ra started to read the messages.

"Na Na-Ri's face looks like a dumpling. She looks exactly like a Dim Dum." Na-Ri frowned and threw a Dim Dum at the boy in front of her row. "Don't you think so it's so funny."

"Park Saem-Na looks like a pickle. Her face is super long." Saem-Na groaned and hid her face.

"Shin-Ae is pretty, but she looks old. Like an older sister."

Shin-Ae pouted and looked at my sister, "Ji-Na, do I look old?" Ji-Na shook he head.

"Bo-Ra looks like my aunt. My eldest aunt was born in 1958." she gasped and looked at Myung-Tae, "I look like your aunt!?"

"My aunt is super pretty though." He smiled. She sneered and hit him,"What are you guys laughing at you're all trash!"she yelled then continued reading.

"She has a crappy personality, but Soo-Ji is still pretty."

Ha-Joon said, "She would look bad without makeup. Gross."

Soo-Ji pounded on her desk,"What did you say about my makeup!?"

"What about Rok-Hee then?" Mi-Nam asked. and one of the boy asked if she even counted as a girl. Rok-Hee stood up and put Soo-Geun in a head lock as he begged her for forgiveness and told her not to hurt him.

I scoffed and stood up, "You guys are seriously the worse!" Bo-Ra looked at the phone then at me as everyone kept their eyes on me.

"Young Mi..." Bo-Ra whispered trailing off and I looked at her, "They wrote about you too." I sighed and told her to read it aloud. She looked nervous but did so anyway, "What about the Tigress?"

"Young Mi is definitely the prettiest. She has a big chest and big butt. She's actually pretty nice, but scares me sometimes. I would love to have her one night and-Ah! I can't read anymore!" She dropped the phone and covered her ears.

I stared at the ground and a tear slipped down my face. My face was red in anger and embarrassment, "How could you guys say that?" I whispered sitting down wiping my face. Placing my arms on the desk and hiding my face in them with my hair around them so they couldn't see me.

Through out the rest of the school day I fell asleep and when the teachers tried to wake me up the girls stopped them and told them that I wasn't feeling well, even Soo-Ji helped me out then too.

The bell rang and Ji-Na shook me awake. I slowly lifted my head and blinked at the bright sunlight, I rubbed my eyes and fixed my hair before picking up my bag. Ji-Na grabbed my hand and let me out the door. I followed behind her with a sleepy look on my face ignoring the stares I got from our classmates.

"Tomorrow is the field trip so I want to take some snacks, "Ji-Na said walking me to across the street. Jae-Yi came up from behind us and walked with us to the store saying he also wanted to take some things to the amusement park. 

Sa-Na crossed the street and greeted Jae-Yi. Ji-Na and I shared a look before turning to our little sister, "What you won't greet your own sisters?" I asked her.