Oppa!

[Episode 3 part 1]

Young Mi's Point Of View

Aunty, Sa-Na, Ji-Na and I sat together in the living room waiting for mom to come back from the store. 

Sa-Na was sitting next my aunt smacking her forehead lightly, "What are you doing?" Aunty asked.

My little sister turned to her without stopping her hand,"This came out on the news. If you hit your forehead it will stimulate your frontal lobe and suppress your appetite. "She explained to our aunt.

Sun-Hee, my aunt, made a noise of amazement,"Wow is that true? I want to eat omogari kimchi jjigae so badly though,"She sighed then started to smack her head like Sa-Na was doing. "I don't want to eat omogari kimchi jjigae, "my aunt said repeatedly. 

Ji-Na and I rolled our eyes before sharing a look and laughing at them. Sa-Na copied Sun-Hee and said she didn't want to eat gorgonzola pizza.

The door then opened and mom came in with her hands holding up multiple groceries. "Why did you bring so much?" Ji-Na asked.

"Are we having a party?" I asked mom getting up and leaning on the wall beside her. She placed the bags on the table and began to take the continents out one by one.

She looked down at the bags,"Oh the boys next door are coming over for dinner. They moved in a few days ago, but we didn't get to invite them over." At that all four of us ran into our rooms and got ready.

Ji-na was fixing her hair, aunty was putting on more makeup, and Sa-Na was picking an outfit. I curled my hair quickly then changed into a peach colored long sleeved shirt, high waisted shorts and baby blue slippers.

I came out of the bathroom and took a hair behind my ear. Ji-na walked into the bathroom and said she had to brush her teeth. I looked at her weirdly,"Why are you getting ready? Do you like one of the guys?" I asked, when she stayed quiet I gasped. "Is it Ro-bin!?"

She turned her head so fast I was surprised she didn't get whiplash. Ji-Na shook her head,"Never!"

I sighed,"Then its Jae-Yi." I smiled at her making her blush.

"What about you, you like Ro-bin don't you?" She nudged my shoulder.

My eyes widen,"What!?" I shook my head rapidly and smacked her shoulder.

"Oh it's so obvious, "She said.

I bit my lip and gripped the bottom hem of my shirt,"Is it really that obvious?" I asked nervously. She nodded and exited the bathroom after petting my back. After a minute I went out and ran into everyone.

Ro-bin and I made eye contact. I smiled at him and bowed. He waved at me and I looked at Jae-Yi as he smiled at me. The table was set up and we all sat down. Mom sat at the head to her left was Jae-Yi and to her right was aunty. Sa-na at the other end of the table with me on her right and Ro-bin on her left, so we were across from each other. Ji-Na sat in the middle of me and aunty, which means she sat across from Jae-Yi.

Sun-Hee spoke up,"You boys are so handsome. You should come over more often."

Mom nodded and turned to look at them,"I hope you like the food, "she said happy to have more people around the table.

"The food is delicious,"Jae-Yi said smiling at my mom.

 "That's good I felt so sorry that you got hurt because of Ji-na." Mom said laughing.

I smiled and Ji-na,"Oppa, you have something on your face,"Sa-Na said to Jae-Yi. He began to wipe his face, "You have beauty on your face." She smiled resting her chin on the palm of her hand.