"You see...Mr. De Luca...he...um....he HAS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT FETISH!" the words leave my lips before I could stop myself as my cheeks flush red and my hands fly up to cover my sinful lips. Bianca looks towards me horrified while blinking several times in pure shock.

Well, that sure did shut her up, huh?

"So um...you see... I am just trying to uh... surprise...yeah surprise him! The whole private lounge thing is um...a fantasy for uh...foreplay!" I continue and almost burst into laughter when Bianca's mouth forms an 'O' and she looks highly uncomfortable. She was almost frozen, not knowing what to say so I decided to get straight to my point.

"So you need to let me dress in your spare uniform and you do not need to walk me over to the lounge, I will go by myself!" I finished and peeked up at her through my thick lashes, smiling widely when she nods her head.

"But I was instructed to escort you to the private lounge..." Bianca interrupted my inner party parade and I sighed in slight annoyance. Of course, that controlling man tried to stick this woman on me, as if she's a leash and I am some puppy.

"No, you can't...Mr. De Luca gets very angry when other people ruin his...his uh...his fetish experiences! He is very possessive of me, see?" I fumbled over my words nervously before pulling the collar of the hoodie down and flashing my collarbone and neck towards her which were covered in love bites. By now, both of our faces were flushed completely red and I prayed for her to just shut up and agree.

"Alright, we will do that then. Lord knows I cannot afford Mr. De Luca's wrath," the flight attendant sent me a pitiful glance before she handed me her spare uniform and left to inform the pilot of the new plans.

'Ha, take that you overbearing tyrant!' wickedly smirking to myself, I turned on my excellent acting skills before putting my escape plan into motion.

As soon as Bianca opened the door, I practically sprinted out with my bag clutched tightly in my hands and blended myself into the crowd that was exiting the tunnel and heading towards the inside of the airport. I made sure to keep my head low and thanked heavens for the United Airlines uniform consisting of a hat so I was able to tuck my long flowy red hair into it.

A shiver shot up my spine as the air seemed to stiffen while I stood on the escalator to go up to the entrance of the airport where people were waiting to reunite with their loved ones. My eyes widened in fear as I looked up for a single moment and realized why that happened.

Standing right across from me, on the escalator going down, were six clean shaven men dressed in black suits. They might look like businessmen from the outside but upon closer inspection, you can see the tattoos peeking out the collar of some of their necks and their bulging muscles.

My eyes instantly snapped down as I held my bag tighter and almost ran up the remaining steps of the escalator. I started sprinting towards the entrance, all the while glancing behind me to make sure that none of them were following me. Suddenly, I walked into something hard, making me almost fall back onto the floor but instead I was held tightly around the waist and twirled around in the air.

"Babe, I missed you!" A scream threatened to escape me until I heard Ethan's soothing voice greet me as he continued to twirl me around. The hat fell off my head, making my hair flow around us but I couldn't careless.

I made it to him. I am safe now.

"Ethan, I missed you so much," I spoke softly with tears in my eyes as he gently placed me back onto the ground and held onto my face before kissing my forehead. He was about to speak again but I caught sight of more suited men entering from one of the entrance and heading towards the escalators.