"I'm sorry but Blackpink shouldn't be bothered right now, we have some serious matters to discuss with them," I heard a voice say and in a brief second, I could recognise it - it was my Manager.

What was he doing here? And what did he mean by discussing important matters? On an award show? Really?

"What?" I could hear Jungkook's dumbfounded voice. He blinked fast and looked at my direction before smiling widely.

"Lisa!" he called my name loudly. I didn't worry about someone hearing it since the place was blasting off in full volume of popular kpop songs.

"Jungkook! I'll see you later, okay?" immediately after I said that, I felt being pulled into a packed room. There were my members, our bodyguards, our dancers and all yg staff that came with us. My Manager joined not long after.

He looked at me worriedly before inviting us to sit and listen at what he had to say.

"So, here is the thing guys, I wanted to inform you of hate comments, mostly racist, that have appeared on social media and are directed towards our Lisa," when he said "our" his sad eyes met mine.

"I'm very sorry, Lisa," he whispered apologetically.

"It's okay," I guaranteed and tried to hold back the tears that were already forming in the inner corners of my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of all these people who send me looks of worry and sympathy. And we were at an awards show on top of that! I was sure that my Manager wanted to inform me as quickly as possible because not being informed about what's going on, when you are the "center of attention", is never a good option.

After being hugged, what felt like the hundredth time, I finally managed to escape. I knew that they were all worried about me, especially my members and Manager but I needed some time alone.

When I was safely (and alone!) sitting in the empty area where snacks are usually being served, I took my phone out. At first I struggled to open the article which initially showed the pictures of me and the members in the outfits that we chose to attend, GDA, in. Bit when I finally gathered courage and tapped on it, I found myself being faced with a pile of hate comments. They weren't just mocking my appearance. Namely things wouldn't be so bad if they just said that I was ugly, but they made fun of my nationality and that...that hurt like hell. I didn't leave my home back then just to be made fun of. I didn't struggle to learn the language and practiced for 12 hours a day just to be judged like this. Finally, I wasn't able to hold my tears back anymore. They kept running down my cheeks even though I tried to stop them. I had to go back to the final stage!