One last chance

I was surprised to see Jungkook standing in all his might, just a few steps away from me and Habin, but I was even more surprised to see Hanbin bombarding him with accusations out of the blue.

How did he know about "us"? Well, I was also quite taken aback when he approached me back at the company, saying that I should leave that bastard. I was confused at first because everything was happening so fast and I couldn't keep up with his fast explanation, but I realised what he was talking about when he said:" If you give him another chance Lisa... I swear..." He knew about my relationship with JK, he knew about our ups and downs and what I could have concluded - he didn't like Jungkook one bit.

"Who told you?" I asked him while twisting my hands out of uncomfort. I thought of Bobby at first but I knew Bobby - he always kept things between us. The other "suspect" was Chae. As it goes for her, she probably slipped her tongue while hanging out with Junhoe. She recently broke up with Jimin but they decided to stay friends. While "moving on" she was "healing" her soul while singing duets together with Junhoe. They practically hanged out all day long and I'm sure that when she told him about my "situation", he didn't hesitate to tell the news to his leader. My assumptions were right since he answered:"Chaeyoung told Junhoe."  

I knew Hanbin very well, he was very protective of me from our trainee days, he always tried his best to make me feel comfortable and I could only imagine how he felt when he heard about it - he was with no doubt infuriated (  well I also witnessed it back at the practice room where he approached me at).

Still, I didn't expect him to vent on Jungkook like that but what I also didn't expect was my boyfriend's reaction.

"But why do you care so much, Hanbin ssi? Do you maybe like my girlfriend?" he snorted. He did look cocky sometimes, especially when he poked the inside of his mouth while being annoyed or frustrated. 

"Have you heard of YG's family? Well, that's us... We are family and families protect each other...I knew Lisa way before you got to know her and I treat her like my friend, so I will always have her back," Hanbin answered him and gave me one last look before disappearing into the night.

I knew very well what he wanted to say with that look - he thought that I should break up with Jungkook.

But that was easier said than done since I loved the man standing in front of me from the depth of my heart and even though he keeps messing up all the time, I was sure of his love towards me.

"So, Jungkook, do you still have my back?" I spoke. I tried to maintain the cold image despite my burning heart.