"No, he's right," Hermione gulped, "I was being stupid."

"Okay," Harry muttered, looking to the side, "Let's do it."

Harry bent down, allowing Griphook to sit on his back. He got back on his feet and Lillian stood closer from him as Ron swiftly dropped the cloak of invisibility over their heads. It wasn't the first time these two shared the cloak, first time was to pull a prank on Ron during their third year at Hogwarts, but this time it felt different.

Not only because they were planning on breaking and entering one of the safest places ever created, but also because something seemed to have changed in Lillian and Harry's dynamic.

None of them could really pinpoint what it was and what it really did to them but their closeness felt like electricity.

+ + +

"Is it in here, Harry?" Ron asked, "Can you feel anything?"

Harry slightly nodded as he looked around. Lillian furrowed her eyebrows as she stayed near Griphook. She didn't know why, but she had a feeling something would go wrong. And now, she couldn't help but wonder if all these intuitions she had in the past were somehow related to her fortune telling ability.

She wondered why it took so long for her to discover she had this gift in divination. After all, she had been deeply interested in the subject for as long as she could remember. The very first birthday gift she had asked for was a crystal ball, when she was six years old, and her parents had complied, even though they found the request quite unsettling. The twins had made fun of her for weeks and Ron didn't seem to care about it for one bit.

Alongside potions and charms, it was the subject she was naturally good at. But, slowly, things started to make sense in her mind as she recalled studying and spending countless hours trying to find new things to learn about divination but always feeling like she already knew everything. It explained why she didn't even need to try to get a good grade. She had never failed a single test and had always been top of the class.

Harry lifted his wand to reveal a small cup in a high corner of Lestrange's vault but a gasping sound coming from Hermione caught Lillian's attention. She had knocked into a golden bracelet. Lillian started to look away but she clenched her teeth as the object started duplicating itself.

Clattering sounds echoed inside the room and Lillian sighed, stepping closer from her friends.

"That's it! Up there!" Harry let out, unaware of what was happening at his feet.

"Harry, hurry up," Lillian snapped, "Or we might get stuck."

"They've added the Gemino curse," Griphook pointed out, "Everything you touch will multiply."

Lillian groaned, "Ugh, why do I love and hate this spell at the same time."

"Not helping, Lilli!" Ron screamed as she gave him a dark look.

"Give me the sword!" Harry cried out.

Hermione responded instantly, throwing the sword in Harry's hands. He caught it easily and proceeded to climb over the multiplying objects, causing more and more to pop up all over the place. Lillian brought her hands on her face, thinking of a way to put an end to this. But the stress made her brain freeze and she had to focus on her breathing to try and remain as calm as possible.

But she noticed Ron and Hermione were moving, trying to avoid the objects flying around.

"Stop moving you fools!" Lillian screamed, "Or I'll have to petrify you both!"

Hermione looked over at her best friend, panic painted all over her features. Lillian nodded slowly and it seemed to relax Hermione for a second, following her gaze as the clattering noises continued, Harry now on the other side of the room, over a mountain of glistening metallic objects. Lillian couldn't even distinguish his figure.