xix. love and fear

A/N: once again, I am sorry, there is a bit of smut, this time a little more explicit so if you feel uncomfortable, skip until you see this *, it means the smut part is over

« LOVE AND FEAR »

For once, he looked peaceful. His features were relaxed, no crinkles appeared on his forehead or under his eyes, his lips were still a deep cherry red from the past night as he now slept under Lillian's look.

The blonde girl had barely closed her eyes that night, at first it was a mix of exhaustion and excitement, it was her discovering her new self, her body as an actual entity that she could feel through.

And then, she got scared. Scared of what would happen for the two of them, scared to be separated. She was selfish and she knew it, but for once, she felt like she had the right to be. Because she loved him.

Lillian didn't want to awake Draco but she wanted him. Over and over again. Forever and always. In every way, at any time. She wanted his presence more and more.

So she let her fingers draw some invisible lines on his face, around his mouth, on his nose, following his jawline to glide down his neck causing the boy to flutter his eyelashes as Lillian stopped her hand on his chest, right where his heart was beating.

Draco couldn't help the smile that formed on his lips when his eyes met Lillian's features. He stared at her for some longing minutes before bringing her closer, the feeling of her bare skin against his' soothing him as much as it was driving him insane.

He was now the one touching her delicately, still thinking he might hurt her, playing with her hair, leaving gentle kisses on her neck as Lillian put his hand over her heart, slightly over her breast.

That breast now adorning a slightly purple mark on its right side, not because Draco had gone too strong but because Lillian never wanted him to stop, she begged for his lips everywhere and he obeyed because he lived for the pleasure in her eyes, for the intimacy, for this Lillian he was discovering.

For this Lillian who loved with all of her heart and soul and with her body.

"I don't want to leave this place," Lillian admitted, playing with the hem of his hair.

Draco lifted his head from the girl's neck, "We don't have to."

Lillian rolled her eyes, causing Draco to chuckle before adding, "I meant for now, gorgeous."

Crawling until he was on top of her, the two teenagers stared at each other deeply, breathing heavily as their noses touched. Lillian pushed him so they sat, naked, in front of one another, Lillian's legs around Draco's body, her hands on his chest, his' holding her waist.

Once again, he pulled her closer, as close as possible, as the girl wrapped her arms around him, a small whimper escaping her lips as she could feel him against her, the pleasure was already invading her, causing her to kiss him and to try and to scout even closer as Draco moaned at the girl's actions.

Draco still didn't know exactly what to do, he simply knew he wanted to please her as much as she was pleasing him, so he massaged her chest, trying to be soft until Lillian grabbed his hand to guide it in between her legs, her own going in between his.

Lillian chuckled against his lips when Draco stopped breathing for a split second, opening his eyes wide, until diving yet into another kiss mixed with moans and sweat.

The two teenagers were sharing a pleasure given by the other, trying to make it last as long as possible. Slowly, Lillian lifted her hips to align herself with Draco, as he kept making her moan with the tip of his fingers. They both grimaced, shaking from both the effort provided and the pleasure they were experiencing at the same time.

This time, they synchronized easily, kissing with their eyes closed but looking at each other as they whined together, their bodies dancing slowly, somehow sticking so tight they could feel every parcel of skin at any move.

Soon, they both collapsed, Lillian on top of Draco. And this time, the girl fell asleep in Draco's arms as he was now watching her with love and fear.

+ + +*

Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron sat in the common room, both looking at the Chosen One and the book with fear meanwhile Lillian had her eyes locked on the fire coming from the chimney, fighting the tears as long as she could.

Her best friend and her boyfriend had been into a fight because Draco had actually cursed the necklace that had to be delivered to Dumbledore.

Draco didn't want to kill her, she was certain. He had to do worse. In his hands, the Dark Lord had decided to put more power than any other Death Eater. Therefore the fate of his family depended on what appeared to be Draco's main task.

"You have to get rid of it," Ginny ordered, "Today."

A few seconds later, the blonde heard her friends stand up as Harry put his hand on her shoulder, causing the girl to wonder if Harry knew why she was being so silent.

"It's gonna be okay, I'll be back quick."

Lillian nodded, still not moving, as she watched Harry, Ginny and Hermione leave the common room. And as the heat from the fire kept warming the room, Lillian felt as cold as ever. Her breaths accelerated and she closed her eyes, her lips quivering.

Soon enough, Ron was next to her, holding her tight as she sobbed against his chest, desperately trying to say something.

She had kept the secret away from him for too long. Never in a million years had she ever imagined keeping Ron away from such an important part of her life.

What the girl didn't know is that Ron knew. It took some time for him to understand why Lillian seemed a little more distant but he figured it out at some point. And it was impossible for him to be mad at Lillian for not telling the reason why she was different.

But seeing her like this, crying because choosing a side, or simply loving both Harry and Draco, was probably one of the hardest things ever, was breaking the boy's heart.

So they stayed in each other's embrace for hours, still not moving when Harry, Ginny, Hermione and even other students came back in the common room.

"I know, Lilli," Ron finally said as he pecked her forehead, "You'll tell me everything when you're ready."

Lillian smiled, hugging the red haired boy even tighter.

"But if he ever hurts you, I'm killing him," Ron added convincingly.

✧✦✧

I'm really hoping you guys liked this chapter !
Don't forget to leave a comment, I'd be more than happy !