i. the order

« THE ORDER »

Lillian closed her heavy suitcase, a loud sigh escaping her lips. She couldn't believe they had to leave right now, in the biggest rush ever.

"Come on Lilli, we have to leave right now or the Ministry will have locked every chimney and it will be harder for us to get there!"

"And where is 'there' exactly?" Lillian asked, throwing her suitcase down the staircase, not bothering to carry it herself.

"Yeah, I'd like to know as well." Ron said, followed by Hermione.

"We are not allowed to give you this information right now." Mr. Weasley answered, pulling the floo powder out of a cupboard.

"What is that supposed to mean? Because if I can recall correctly, we need to announce the location if we want to travel." Lillian said, earning a death glare from her father.

"Do you have everything with you?" Henry asked, looking at the three not-so-little children anymore, in front of him.

They all nodded, as Fred, George and Ginny popped out of nowhere, the two older boys tickling Lillian in order to make her laugh but only resulting in her kicking her elbows in their shoulders.

"You should know that when Lillian is mad, you stay away from her." Ron pointed out as he held his laughter in.

"Okay, kids, it's time to go." Mrs. Weasley announced, clapping her hands. "To make sure nobody notices us travelling through chimneys, we'll go two at a time."

"Fred and George, Ron and Hermione, Lillian and Ginny, then, us parents will go last." Molly added as Fred and George jumped inside the chimney, barely fitting together.

"Location?" Fred asked, holding the powder in front of him.

"12, Grimmauld Place." Mr. Weasley muttered.

Once the twins, Ron and Hermione had gone through the chimney, Lillian and Ginny walked inside, the heat created by earlier flames burning their feet. With their suitcases hanging in front of them, the blonde girl picked a handful of powder and held her fist in front of her, nodding reassuringly to Ginny.

In reality, Lillian wasn't reassured at all. She had never liked this travelling option, it always made her feel queasy, then grumpy because she felt queasy. And she was already grumpy.

Lillian took a deep breath as Ginny grabbed her hand. "12, Grimmauld Place."

She threw the powder at her feet and the last thing she remembered were green flames enclosing her and a vivid warmth making it difficult for her and Ginny to breathe.

+ + +

Lillian groaned when she felt a heavy weight on her, coughing because of the dust. It was all dark above her but it was easy for her to distinguish a red head on her chest, Ginny.

Putting her hands on Ginny's shoulders, she helped her get up, receiving even more dust in the process.

"Will someone please help me get out?" she yelled, noticing a hand appear in front of her.

Taking it, she choked when she realized it was actually Sirius Black himself who had helped her get up.

"Lillian, the potions' master isn't it?" Sirius rhetorically asked, as if he had heard a lot about her.

"Uh.. You're right about my name, but for the other part, I'm not sure I can agree."

"Don't be so modest, Harry told me about the polyjuice potion you made a few years ago." Sirius said, winking. "I'm Sirius Black."