Chapter 12

Sorry for posting late! Please vote and comment. WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT.

I woke up to a knock at my door. It was Luke.

"Hey," he said in his husky voice.

I giggled and rolled over motioning for him to lay next to me.

"So what are your plans today?" Luke asked running his fingers through my hair.

"Nothing," I say, "did you have something in mind?"

"Well I was thinking we could see a movie, or you know dinner?"

Is he asking me out?

"Yeah that would be cool," I said trying to seem nonchalant.

"Good."

________________________________________________________________________________

 We both decided to go to the cinemas in town.

"Two tickets to Hunger Games please," Luke handed the money over to the ticket lady while I went and got some popcorn and frozen cokes.

"All good?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, lets go."

__________________________________________________________________________________

"That was so good!" Luke exclaimed coming out of the cinema.

"I wonder when the second one comes out," I said back to him.

Luke drove us back to his house. He said that his family was out, so we had the house to ourselves.

"Want something to drink?" Luke asked.

I shook my head and went and sat on the couch, Luke following behind.

"I had a good time," I say to Luke when he sits down.

"Glad we did it," Luke said back, moving closer.

He opens  up a window to let in some air, as he does a rush of wind came and my skirt flew up, exposing my black lace underwear, I quickly cover it and blush--my anxiety levels rising.

Luke giggles and slides his hand up my leg slowly and softly. I gasp as what he's doing. He looks up to me for approval. I nod and take his arms up to my neck. His face touched mine, making me insane for him. I whisper seductively in his ear while pulling his hair.

"Make me sin Luke."

"Anything for my queen," He replied back pecking my lips softly. He moved downwards placing his head on my stomach. He dragged his fingers down inside to my panties. He fiddled with the Lace,  smoothly touching my skin. He pulled the panties down to my knees, making it hard for me to move. He gave me one last look.

"Do it Luke." I replied harshly, feeling him insert one finger. After the second finger was placed inside, I felt nothing else but pleasure over ride my entire body. Making my back curve and legs tingle with excitement. Luke finished his deed and I flipped him over so he was underneath me. I sat on top and kissed his neck. I sucked it sweetly making him let out small moans. I thought I would pay him back the favour making my way down to his black boxers. I was about to pull them down when the door bell rang. I went into panic mode and jumped off Luke running to the bedroom. Luke later came to join me in bed, it was just Beau.

"I will return the favour for you Luke," I smirked at him. He kissed me softly and I fell asleep in his arms.