Chapter 5

I applied my makeup generously and did my hair simple. I wasn't sure if there was photo shoots or not, so I played it safe with a white jumpsuit, with parts of white shimmering lace. I held my 6 inch nude heels with two fingers, while rushing out the door into Aunt Vera's car.

"Aspen!" A boy shouted my name from across the road. It was Beau. He quickly ran over to me watching for cars.

"Aspen, did you want to come out to dinner with all us boy? and James and Skip are coming, they are a part of our comedy group, which I'll tell you more about tonight."

"Yes of course! I had a great time last night so I would love to!" I nodded and then hugged him good bye.

"HURRY UP PENNY!" Vera demandingly screamed from the front seat. I rushed into the car, ready for a hectic day ahead.

Half an hour later...

Skyscrapers and large brick buildings encased me. I took a large breathe and gave Vera a kiss on the cheek.

"Good luck Pen, I'll see you later" She waved and she was off.
The cool air hit me from the car driving off. I walked into the imperial like building, where other girls were waiting as well. I didn't speak as I was scared of what they all thought of me. I clinked and bit through my nails. I looked at the floor until we were all called in. Ms Maisy, who was the director, was very nice and stunning. During our introduction, my phone vibrated through the endless amount of booklets given to me today. The message titled Vera,

'They boys are picking you up when you finish, I'm caught up with some shopping on the other side of town.'

This will be a good time to bond and then dinner tonight which I'm looking forward too. Time must of gone quick because everyone started heading out. This session was just explaining about what will be expected of us and what we will be competing in. I was so pumped for this course now.

I waited out the front and I met a girl called Ana who is doing the same course. She was sweet and we have some similar interests. She said she will introduce me to some of the other girls next session. I heard a loud piercing horn honk, long and behold it was Beau, Jai and Luke.

"Get in loser were going shopping" Beau screamed. I let out a loud laugh and ran to the car.
Luke opened the car from the inside, sending butterflies throughout my whole body. We drove off and we started singing all sorts of songs from our playlists. I really love these boys, especially Luke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you like it so far! Please vote and comment! i would love to hear back from you! x