Chapter 9

Chapter 9 is now up!

"Aspen why won't you tell me?" Luke pleaded. He kept asking me over and over again.

"My ex is here" I said looking at my near empty plate of food.

"And he did that to you?" He looked angry while gently touching my bruised wrist.

"Yeah, but it was like every other time, Don't stress to much he's gone." I reassured him.

"Every other time?" He said confusingly.

"He would always hurt me like that, but every time it got scarier. I hate talking about it." I could feel the tears coming but I pushed them back into my eye sockets. Luke then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight grip.

"I'll always protect you, no matter what." "I may not have known you long Aspen, but I feel a connection like no other." That made my heart skip an entire beat. He made feel like everything is ok. I was still in his hold when a camera flash went off. It was bloody Daniel.

"Goin' straight to instagram." He exclaimed. Luke blushed and smiled back down at me. He pulled out his phone while one arm was still wrapped around me. He pulled up instagram and showed me the photo.

"@danielskip : Two lovebirds need to stop, there are people eating." I laughed at the photo. We're clearly not love birds. As if Luke would see me like that. The rest of the night was filled with laughter and lots of talking. We found so much out about each other. I didn't see Harry for the rest of the night which was also really good. Hopefully he got told off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour later

We all pulled up into the Brooks driveway. Daniel and James were going to stay with them for a few days as they were going to shoot some Janoskian videos. I heard so much about the Janoskians tonight and how they started. They're already so well known. It's amazing. I hugged everyone goodbye and thanked Beau for saving me.

"I'll walk you home, so you get home safe." Luke came up behind me.

"Luke I live directly in front you, I'm sure I'll be alright." I told him.

"I insist Aspen!" He said demandingly. I gave in and he walked me across the road.

"Before you go inside Aspen, can you fill this out for me?" He had a sly look on his face. I looked at his phone screen. It was a 'New Contact.' I laughed loud and happily filled it out.

"Pen Joles, What a cute nickname." He said in a cute tone.

"I'll text you tomorrow 'Pen', Have a good sleep."

"You too!, Thank you for tonight and helping me." I gave him one last hug and walked inside.

What and interesting yet terrifying night. My feelings for Luke were increasing. Should I invite all of them over tomorrow? In mid thought I remembered Skip posting that photo. I found his account and screen shotted it. Pulses of love shot through my body. I took off my makeup and got undressed while looking at the photo. It made me so happy, something I never felt with Harry.