Change Your Mind

"I'm so tired" I said looking up in the air as I laid on the wooden floor that we were dancing on.

"Come on." Tre came into my view and I rolled my eyes then Diane came into me view.

"Let her be Tre. She's tired. She's a natural dancer so she knows when she's reached her limit" Diane stuck out her tongue as Tre rolled his brown eyes at her.

"Okay Diane. But only cause she's here" Tre stuck his tongue back out at her making me laugh as I heavily panted.

"Here" Ace appeared giving me some Gatorade.

"She's dancing" Lyla said. "Not running one in for A Touchdown"

"It has electrolytes. Shut it up" Ace said as I took the orange top off so I can down the purple liquid as I started to catch me breath.

"Okay" Rex clapped his hands together. He led the dancing because he used to be a choreographer. "One more time , then we can eat some fcuking food"

I nodded as his strong hand helped me up.

I stood up in the middle in front of the mirror as everyone got in their spots.

"OKAY, 1,2,3," Rex hollered and we began the dance to Crazy Stupid Love.

It was intense and the music pumped through my ears as it sent shockwaves through my veins.

We practiced twice since Ace started laughing at how Rex's foot got caught in between Lyla's making the whole thing be done again.

"Eat" Rex raised his brown eyebrows as his luscious locks fell out of the bun on his head. He had the sides shaved off but the middle was still intact.

"Are you sharing with me?" Tre said.

"Get out of my face Holloway" Rex said as Tre started laughing.

We all sat on the floor eating some Taco Bell, my new favorite spot.

I had brought like six nacho cheese Doritos loco tacos and I had no regrets.

"I can't wait" Lyla said.

"You're not alone" I smiled at her as the door opened to our studio.

Micah walked in with a snug hat on in the beginning of summer.

"Come on babe. I'm taking you out. Leave the tacos for the losers" Micah started laughing.

"Love you Micah" Rex said sarcastically as I got up and said me goodbyes to me dancers.

"See you guys tomorrow" I waved at them before I walked with Micah hand and hand to his black 2015 Porsche Boxster. This guy really liked to splurge. I mean he has the money.

"You like my hat?" He said pulling at gold and burgundy hat that read "49ers" on it. Which seemed to be fit for winter.

"Why do you have that on?" I asked as I took his hand.

"Because, you're gonna freak out if you saw what happened to my hair" Micah said.

"What happened to it?" Me eyebrows nearly jumped off me face.

"Okay, but first let me-" I cut him off by pulling the hat off to see that all his medium brown curly tassels were cut a bit shorter on his head and combed back. They were just straight strands of hair now.

"What happened?" I asked as he cut his eyes at me.

"This kid came into work today and I was playing with her. And we were trying to blow the biggest bubbles but it got stuck in my hair so Alex had to cut it out"