Girls

"Aren't you happy? We are number one on the charts. People are outside of my flat. This is big" Sarah patted my back as I stared at Kimberley stretched out on the floor.

It's been two days but it doesn't feel right. I don't feel right.

Am I that much of a big deal, two people literally had this ongoing war over me. What's so special about me?

"Hey" Sarah shook me from my thoughts.

"Hey" I said staring at Kimberley still. And this mess was bothering me so much but I couldn't stop looking at her.

"Stop looking at her. She's crazy yes-"

"Sarah. Maybe she's not. I don't think she is" I said as Kimberley opened her eyes.

I got off of the sofa and laid next to her before a smile curled up on her face.

"So that's what push really means" I muttered as she gently took my fingers.

"It means you pushed me"

"I changed you" I said as she closed her eyes.

"I'm okay"

"No you're not" I said. "But the crazy thing is I don't wanna let you go"

"Why would you?" Kimberley threw my fingers down.

"Because you're crazy" I rolled over to look at Sarah trying to run away from my scowl.

I turned back to look over at Kimberley but she had gotten up and went somewhere.

I stared at the flat screen television hanging on the slate gray wall sitting blankly waiting for a program to be played on it.

"Come on Cheryl" I looked up at Nadine her chestnuts strands hanging down the side of her face and her coffee colored orbs looking full of joy.

"Where are we going?" I said as she pulled me up into the room she shared with Nic who was doing her hair.

"Just put some clothes on" Nadine pointed to white knit tee and a black flannel skirt.

"Why flannel?" I asked as Nadine was stepping into a white pleaded dress.

"Cheryl" Nadine muttered as I put on the clothes anyway then picked up the shoes she layed out for me to go with them.

"Keeping the black and white game strong" I muttered as I slipped my black stilettos on.

"Just put it on" Nadine said as I got dressed hoping Kimberley would pop in but she never did.

"Okay where are we going?" I asked as Sarah came in closing the door behind her. She had her blonde hair in a pony tail and she was purposely swinging on it as she talked.

"Okay everyone dressed?" Sarah said as I looked at Nicola put her red locks in a bun as a strand in the back touched the white shirt she had on that said Amour in black ink. It was sorta tucked in a black skirt and was covered by a black leather jacket.

"Hey why everyone looks so fancy?" I asked before Sarah pulled my hand before the four of us walked out. "What about Kimba?" I asked.

I wasn't sure what we were doing. Where we going. Why Sarah was singing with the fans as they were screaming up lyrics through her window.

"She'll come if she wants too" Nadine said as we huddled up into a black truck with tinted windows surrounded by probably a thousand equally girls and boys. All smiles and laughter. Not what I was expecting today.

I looked at my fingernails which were freshly painted this stupid sparkly red Nicola picked up the other day and it would have been nice if I had time to change them to a non stand out color. Red is just so uh. And plus they sparkle when any light hits them.