Nothing Would Be Better

Damn.

I stared in the mirror looking at my chocolate brown irises before I bit down on my pink lips that I left bare with no lipstick on them.

I was a mess today.

The toilet was actually my Best friend a little while ago, Chinese food just didn't wanna sit well with me.

My hair was in a very, messy bun with strands hanging down my back and my hands firmly held onto the sink before Kimberley pushed me into the mirror.

"Really?" I muttered with my eyes closed forehead against the mirror before she pulled me back to look at the two of us.

"Oh I didn't finish telling you. Turns out there's really no vein in the left finger that goes to the heart" Kimberley smiled grabbing my right hand which had the ring on it.

"You're the worst" I smirked before she kissed my neck.

"No you are. You can't even wear it because you went and broke your wrist" Kimberley put her face in my back and giggled sending vibrations down my spine.

"Well, that is true." I muttered laughing with her as she squeezed my right hand.

"How are we gonna tell people?" Kimberley asked.

"Do they need to know?"

"They need to know if we are cuddled up in front of the bathroom sink both in bra and panties and you with your sickly self"

I rolled my eyes.

"And to think all it took was me to write some lyrics"

"No" I turned to look at her. "I needed to be blindsided by your true feelings. And that was true. And I'm glad I saw them." I smiled before she pressed her lips to my forehead.

"Alright my little baby lets get you some rest. I want my fiancé nice and healthy when we let the world know"

I let Kimberley drag me back to my room where I nearly died when I hit the duvet before she wrapped me in it like a burrito and stuffed a teddy bear that she went out and got this morning besides me named "Pimp Snugalicious" and just don't ask me why.

"God you really look like a baby" Kimberley said laying beside me. "You and Pimp Snugalicious, God that's cute"

"Nothing is cute about that name" I said muffling through the duvet.

"It's all types of cute. It's a freaking brown bear with sunglasses and a leather jacket. He's a pimp. All he needs is a cane"

I rolled my eyes before she started talking seriously.

"Cheryl, I know this all happened so fast. And it really did blindside you, but you know it's right. And I promised myself that if you told me you wanted me, you really have to want me. So, I see that you do"

"No I needed you before and I need you now" I smiled.

"I know. I know babe. I'll go pick you up some soup, alright?"

I nodded just minutes before my face hit the bear and I was out cold for four hours, waking up in the early evening.

It seems like naps were becoming permanently apart of my life.

I stayed wrapped up for awhile with Pimp Snugalicious before I decided to see where all the laughter was coming from in my house.

My feet nearly ended my life as I could barely walk over my own boots in the hallway until I saw Kimberley video chatting with the girls.

"There she is" Sarah said looking really bright eyed. Just not her cup a tea usually.

"Hi" I waved with my cast and Nicola squealed in aww as if it was an adorable thing to have.