Disrespecful

I never thought in a million years that I would come back from the doctor not only for a check up on my wrist but 5 stitches in Kimberley's lip.

"Kimba, babe you're wild" I said managing to drive my Jeep practically with one arm.

"You're wild. We could die at any moment because you won't let me drive" Kimberley said warmly.

"Doctor told you not to talk" I said looking at her briefly.

"Cheryl, I talk if I want. Did he tell me not to put on this cute white top with a bunny on it and these blue skinny jeans-"

"It's not even all that serious" I muttered trying not to laugh. "God what's wrong with you?"

"I love you too" Kimberley said as I kept my eyes on the road.

I let her play with the dials on the radio, not being able to choose between "Birthday by Selena Gomez and Girls by the 1975"

"Oh my gosh please pick one" I said before I felt her playfully hit my knee.

"This is serious" Kimberley squeezed my knee making me erupt in so much laughter I had to pull over.

"Don't do that" I giggled before I leaned over to kiss her.

"You going in there?" She pointed at the Taco Bell.

"Yes. I am. I'll get you something" I looked at her raise her eyebrows.

"You weren't?"

"No. This is my place" I grabbed her face again and kissed it before I walked in.

Seems like they were having a hard time picking a song too.

"Welcome to Taco Bell, how may I he-" The cashier looked up and her green eyes locked eyes with mine before she just flat out fainted.

"Damn" I muttered as I walked behind the counter trying to see if she was alright.

"Everyone stand back I'm a doctor" I turned around to look at Micah put his fingers to her neck and place her head under his hand. "She's fine she just passed out"

I looked back down at the girl. Her black uniform shirt tucked in her black pants and that purple visor that Micah had taken off to fan her back awake.

She to opened her eyes and look around then back at me.

"Oh God. I embarrassed myself in front of Cheryl" She put her hands to her face.

"No it's okay" I said moving closer to her to comfort her. "Come on can you stand up?"

She nodded as Micah and I helped her to some workers that took her somewhere in the back of the restaurant for much needed rest.

"Glad you were here" I said trying to see if this was really Micah.

He was all scruffy now. His brown hair back curly again and back in bun but he had a scruffy beard puffing out of his face. But it was well kept. Not too shaggy or dirty.

"Yeah" Micah patted on his khaki pants pockets and I knew he was looking for phone.

"It's in your hand" I said as he looked at his fingers wrapped around his phone.

"Thanks" Micah smiled his sky blue orbs still lighting up the same. "Lily called me. Told me you got married"

I put up my right hand as the gold band there was barely removed except for showers and sleep.

"Congrats" Micah smiled. "I hope for the best for you"

"Thanks" I said looking at his face. He wasn't done. He had more to say but he wasn't gonna say it. "Come here"