Day 25

Chapter Dedicated to my sister who helped me with a minor writer block for this chapter :*

Day 25

" Hey Julienne.., " I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes but closed it back after the sunlight get into my sight. I opened it back later and looked at the figure in front of me.

" Are you feeling okay? " Oliver asked. He stroked my cheek using his thumb. I get up and leaned against the headboard.

" Where am I? " I asked. Totally clueless on what had happen.

" You're at my house, in my bedroom..." Oliver answered and all of the event happened last night came back to me. I went to my house for dinner with my family but when I get back home, I saw my boyfriend on bed with my now worst enemy. I drove all the way to Oliver's house and as soon as he opened the door, I dashed towards him and cried in his arm.

" Oh.." I replied. My head is pounding and I clutched my hand to the side of my head.

" Are you okay? " He asked. I shooked my head.

" I'll get you some asprin and water.." He said and walked out from the room. I took my phone from the side table and unlock it. There are several messages, miscall and voice mail. All of them are from Chris. I delete it without bothering to check on it or anything. He just break my heart. Again. So why would I still be with him? He cheated on me. Why would I waste anymore time with him?

Always jumped to the conclusion without investigate it. My subconcious said. I groaned. I saw the evidence. They were on the bed together. Only undergarment covered their body. So, why would I not jumped to the conclusion?

The door swung opened and Oliver stepped in. He walked towards my direction and sit beside me.

" Here you go.." He passed me a glass of water and asprin. I take the asprin and drink the water.

" You should go back to bed.." He said to me.

" No. We have school right? " I shook my head.

" We'll skipped today..You need to rest..You look horrible.." He chuckled. He's cute.

"Thanks, Oliver.. " I thanked him. He nodded his head at me and get up from the bed.

" Hey Oliver..." I called his name. He turned back and looked at me.

" Yeah? " He sit beside me. I leaned closer to him and kissed him on the lips. I don't know what the hell am I'm doing. Maybe I'll regret this later. Maybe.

Oliver pulled me closer and kissed me back. His hand were at the back of my head. This kiss. It felt nothing. No spark. No tingles. Nothing the same like when I kiss Chris.

" You should get some rest.." Oliver said after we pulled apart. He get up from the bed and left the room.

I leaned back at the headboard. What did I just do? My headache already gone, after the kiss.

I get up from the bed and left the room. I found Oliver is standing at the doorway. Arm folded across his chest as he is talking to someone. I can't really see who is he talking too. But I can hear them clearly.

" What do you want? " Oliver hissed. He glared at the person he's talking to.

" She's here. I know. I wanted to meet her. " The voice said. And I know it pretty well. It's Chris's.

" Dream on, bro. She hated you. She don't want to see you at all" Oliver pushed Chris's shoulder. I walked behind Oliver and Chris caught my eyes.