Day 4

Author's note : Still searching the suitable cast for Chris Mason and Julienne Stanler

---------- The Baby Project ----------

# Day 4

It's raining outside and I'm cold. I turn to the other side of my bed and snuggle myself near to something. It comfort me a lot because I can feel the heat. Body heat. I also heard a soft heartbeat. But, it's stil early. I ignore all the though running in my head and continue my sleep beside the thing.

" Wake up lazy Julienn..Oh..! " My mom barged in my room while shouting but suddently she stopped.

I feel a pair of arms around me. I open my eyes and jump in shock.

" Holy sh*t ! Chris Mason! What the hell did you do here on my bed? And why are you shirtless? " I push Chris down the bed. I turn and look at mom. She still shock.

" It's not like what you think mom... " I get down from my bed and straighten my shirt and push mom out from the room. I shut the door as both of us left the room.

" I don't know that you and Chris are together " My mom said to me happily.

" No we're not mom.. " I said to her. Me and Chris? Couple? Never be!

" Then? How he is at your bed? and also he's in his boxer only. Did you guys did it already? " My mom ask me curiously.

" I have no idea about that. Wait mom...did it? Are you refering to sex? " I ask her.

" Yeah..Sort kind of... " She said to me.

" For the sake of ripe mangoes mom! We didn't do that! No. I'm still a virgin. " I put my hair into a messy bun. Suddently, a pair of arms wrap around my waist from the back.

" Good morning , Ms Evan and morning baby.. " Chris planted a kiss on my cheeck.

" I told you that both of you are together. Why would you denied it Julienne? " My mom grab my shoulder.

" No we're not. Never. Please.. " I said to my mom. Why she like this evil devil so much?

" Whatever. Get ready immediately children. The breakfast is downstairs. I'm going to work now." She kiss my cheeck and Chris's cheeck and left the room. I barged in my room and look after the baby.

" It's on the sofa. I change the diaper just now. " Chris said to me. He? Change the baby diaper? Good!

" Oh. OK then. " I grab my towel and go in the bathroom.

I get out from the bathroom after I finish my shower. Chris is sitting at the edge of the bed. With the baby in a new clothes. And still in his boxer.

" Mind putting on your clothes on? " I ask him and walk towards my closet. I open it and took out my blue stripes knee long dress and black jacket.

" I'm going to take shower...My blue v-neck shirt is in this house right? " He stand up and pull up his boxer because it fall down a bit and reveal his V line...Ok. I need to stop examine his body or he'll said that I'm checking him.

" Like what you see? " A smirk appear at the edge of his lips. I look up and I can feel my cheeck turn red.

" No time to do that. Your shirts is in my closet. " I turn and face the mirror.I took the hair curler and loose curl my red hair. After I really sure that the devil already in the bathroom, I quickly put on my clothes and took my black flipflops. I go down to the kitchen and saw a two plate of waffles with honey and chocolate sauce on the table. I open the fridge and took out a carton of mango juice and pour it in the glass.