Day 3

---------- The Baby Project ----------

The Baby Project copyright©2013 by leguitarist2001

All Right Reserved

Edited by Jennilyn Rivera

Day 3

"Rise and shine, Julienne! Your baby is under the bed!" My mom said as she opened my curtains widely, and the sunshine strikes into my room.

"Ow! I'm sleepy." I mumbled while I tugged at the blanket above my head.

"No excuses! Get up or you'll be late for school. I'm going to work now." My mom pulled the blanket away from me and left the room. I guess I have no choice but to get up now.

I looked under the bed and took the sleeping baby.

"Good. Stay asleep you fake baby." I put the baby on my bed and went to the bathroom to take my refreshing bath.

I'm in the middle of washing my red hair with shampoo, when the baby started crying. Ah! Whatever.

When I'm done with my shower. I put on my bath robe and go out from the bathroom. I looked up and saw that Chris is sleeping on my bed with the baby at his side.

Both of them are so cute together; almost like a father with a baby his arms. However, my anger towards Chris is still intact. I dragged him down the bed to wake him up. He moaned in pain as his ass hit the floor. Then, I climb on top of him and started to punch his chest.

"Fuck you Chris! You didn't even showed up yesterday! You made me live in hell, you know! For two nights! I woke up in the middle of the night more than four times just to take care of the baby! And the damn fake thing won't even stop crying! I called you, but you didn't answer any of my calls at all!" I shouted at him. Seriously! I'm so angry, no – more like furious!

He grabbed my hand and kissed my lips.

What. The. Hell? I pushed him away.

"I know. I'm sorry. Don't shout, you might wake the baby." He turn and look at the baby. I got off him and went to open my closet. I took out the outfit I need and went to my mom's room to get change leaving Chris and the baby.

There's no way I'm going to change in front of Chris!

I put on my black shorts and turqoise shirt, straightening my hair and then I left my mom's room to go back to my room. The baby is not there, so is Chris Mason. Whatever. I don't care.

I took my bag and went down to the living room. I saw Chris is on the sofa with the baby on his lap.

I put my bag beside him and went to the kitchen. A box of my favorite cereal is on the counter with a blue note on the box.

I'm sorry. I bought you your favorite honey Cornflakes. Forgive me?
– Sexy Beast Chris

I laughed at the last sentence. Sexy beast Chris? Seriously? I grabbed a bowl and put in the cornflakes and milk. I finished my breakfast and put the bowl in the sink.

I walk to the living room with a glass of mango juice on my hand. Chris is reading the newspaper. He looks like an old man. I giggled. I gave him the mango juices.

"Oh. Thanks." He took the glass and drank. I sat beside him and took the baby.

I decided to change the baby's shirt, even if I had just changed it last night. Well, we all have been provided with lots of baby shirts. And all of them are irresistable because they are so cute.