Day 13

Author's Note : There a suprise in this chapter..Happy reading.

===============================================================================================

# Day 13

" Julienne..Camien is crying.. " Chris said to me...In his sleepy-morning-sexy voice. 3 in 1 isn't it?

He pull the blanket to cover the whole body.

I open my eyes and get out fom the bed. Taking Camien on my left hand and left the room.

After I settle on Camien, giving it milk and change diapers. I go to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I readjust Chris's pants that I'm wearing before taking.the flour, eggs and other ingredients that I need. I'm going to make special waffles.

Ding Dong

The house bell rings right after I finish cooking. I wash my hand and walk to the door.

Who the heck came here early in the morning?

I open the door and gasped.

" Dad? Wh-what are you doing here? " I ask him. Seriously, why do he need to be here?

" Hello, Jul. " My dad said to me. Tapping my shoulder.

" How do you know I'm here? " I ask him

" I ask your mom..She said you're here.. " He said to me.. Dammit.

" What you doing here?" I ask him. Crossing my arm.

" Since it's Sunday, I'm thinking to have the father-daughters day with you. " He said to me  " and I want to take you to stay with me while your mom is away. " He continue

" Daughters? With Sarah? No way..and uh...I stay with Chris while mom is away. " I said to him. As I finish my sentence, Chris appear from the stairs and walk near me.

" What happen here? " Chris puts his left hand on my waist.

" Oh Mr Stanler..Come in.. " He said to my dad after he shake hand with him.

" I've make breakfast.. Let's eat.. " I said to them. We walk to the dining room.

" You wearing Chris clothes, right Jul? " My dad ask me with a smirk on his face. Why does all the people I know love to smirk?

I ignore his question and eat my waffle.

" So, Mr Stanler..not to be rude but why are you doing here? " Chris change the topic.

" Oh...I want to ask Julienne for the father-daughters day out..and I want to take her to stay with me while her mom is at Dublin.. " He said to Chris.

Chris choked the juice that he's drinking..I know why..It must be about taking me to stay with him.I tap his back slowly.

" Are you okay babe? " I ask him. He nodded.

" So..uhm..Jul...Get ready later..Sarah is waiting at home.. " My dad said to me.

" I didn't say I agreed..No..I'm not going.. " I said to him.

" Julienne.. " Chris hold my hand.. " Just go..He missed you.. " Chris said to me. I gave him smile. Then look at my dad.

" Fine..I'll go..but..I won't stay there okay? I want to stay here.."  I said to my dad. He nodded with a big smile plastered on his face.

" If you want..you can join us.. " My dad said to Chris.

" Nah..nevermind..I don't want to disturb the father-daughter day.. " He said to my dad.