Day 21

Hello!! Anyone wanted to kill me? I seriously took ages to update this. I'm so sorry for the delay. So much things going on and I can definitely said that I almost reached my breaking point. Well, now enough about me. Go on, hope you enjoyed reading Day 21

Chapter dedicate to BooksB4Looks

Shout out to Sarahlc_1008 , Good_Grls_can_B_Bad , Elz201xxx , GutsOverFears and brianna5711 for being awesome readers  

Day 21

I opened my eyes to a very different surrounding. Oh. I'm at the apartment. I felt a movement beside me. I turned and saw Chris sleeping face. Suddenly his arm wrapped around my waist and he get closer to me. But, as soon as he opened his eyes and saw me, he pushed me down the bed.

"The fuck you're doing on the same bed with me?" He hissed. Ouch. This is rough. I get up and stand facing him.

" Excuse me but you're the one that come back home late , drunk and get into the bed. Why are you blaming this on me? "I said calmly.

" Because it's your fault! Everything is your fault!  We're stuck here for the next twenty day also is your fault!" Chris shouted.

" What? You can't blame everything on me. " I raised my voice. I can't hold back.

" Whatever. " He get out from the room and slammed the door.

I sit back on the bed. Tears fall down to my cheek as I closed my eyes. He's so harsh. I know it's my fault. But can we at least talk about it? At this point, I can't be angry too. Things won't be okay if both of us were angry.

I wiped off my tears and get up from the bed. I need to get ready for school. I walk out from the room and go into the shower. I already get my car from Sarah since she came here last night and then she left with Chris. What they did? Only god knows. As long as I get back my car.

I turned off the tap as I finished my shower and put on my bathrobe. I walk out from the bathroom and saw Chris sleeping on the sofa. I walked slowly towards him and knelt down beside him.

I looked at his sleeping face. His beauty face. I love him so much. I know it's my fault. But, can he at least give me chance for me to fix it? It's hard to stay under the same roof with your ex boyfriend.

" Chris...wake up.." I said to him. No respond from him. I touch his bicep and tap it slowly.  " Chris.. "

He opened his eyes slowly and look at me. I was expecting a yell or insult but instead he smiled at me. " Morning.. " he said .

I could swear that my heart stop beating just now. That's the first time he smiled at me after we broke up.

" Mo..Morning.. " I shuttered.  He get up from the sofa and go to the bathroom. I stayed there for a minute before getting up to get ready. 

*  *  *

I was putting my long sleeve sweatshirt when I heard Chris's iPhone rings as a sign that there's an unread message. Since he haven't come out from the bathroom yet, I walk over to the night stand and see the phone.

' Last night was amazing. I can still feel that you're in me. See you later  and we could do it again.. - Sarah '

I put back the phone. I can feel that tears started to form. I have two major feelings right now.

1) I feel so disgusting after reading that.

2) My heart broke into thousand little pieces . I know that they go out yesterday but I didn't expect this to happen.