Day 17

Copyright 2013-2014 © leguitarist2001

All Right Reserved.

# Day 17

I don't know why I'm so easy to fall back to Chris. This is the second time I accept him back. He's a player before. And I don't really know, is he really changing...and not a player anymore. It will really hurt me a lot if Chris still a player. I know that it will make my heart broke into a thousand pieces. And the one thing that I didn't know is...Is when Chris start to fall in love with me.

I look at the god creature, sleeping peacefully beside me. I push the hair that cover Chris's forehead to the side, kissing his forehead. Chris peel his eye open slowly.

" You're awake? " He ask.

" I didn't sleep.. " I said to him, looking at him. He lean foward and kiss me. I really miss his soft lips against mine.

" The whole night? " He frowned. Fixing his position and he wrap his arm around my waist.

" No..not really..I woke up at 5 just now. " I said to Chris. It's 6 now. He nodded his head and entwine our finger together.

" I love you.. " He kissed my hand. Instead of answering, I ask him a question.

" May I ask you a question Chris?" I ask him. He nodded

" When do you start..uhm..Fall in love with me? " I ask him. He look up at my face but I turn to my left. I don't want to have this eye contact with him. His eye contact is always scary.

He unwrap his arm around me and move his warm hand to my cheeck. He cupped my cheeck and lean in and kiss my lips.

" You want to know everything? " He ask. His hand still on my cheeck. I nodded my head. He took a deep breath and hold my hand before he speak.

" There's a 4 years old little boy. He met the most beautiful girl on earth. They both have the same age. To be lucky, the boy's mom and the girl's mom are bestfriend. So, it gave the little boy a huge chance to met the beautiful girl everyday. They always play together, sleep together, eat together and do everything together. Six years later, they turn 10. On halloween night, the girl ask the boy, ' Am I beautiful? ' but the boy denied by saying ' No.. You're not beautiful and I'm only using the word to the people I love '. The boy has no idea that his sentence has hurt the girl until he saw the girl crying in her room. Starting from that day, the boy decided to stay away from the girl because of what he had done. But, the further he go, the closer he with the girl. Three years later, they both were in Middle School. Their mom sent them to the same school. The boy can't avoid the girl because his mom will sent them both to school and the girl mom will pick them after school. So, he decided to pull a prank to make her annoyed at him. But, the more prank he do, he started to realised that he start to fall in love slowly for the girl. He become so afraid to tell the girl because he don't want her to reject him. So, the boy pull more prank and act playboy to make her jealous. When they turn sixteen, they both go to the same High School. The boy still afraid to confess his feeling to the girl. Even when he date alot..he never said I Love You to one of his dates because that magic word is only for the girl he in love since he's thirteen. He watch the girl everyday. Changing from a small cute little girl to a beautiful teenage girl. He still pulling more pranks to the girl because that's the only way to keep them close to each other. He love to see the girl face when he pull his great prank. The girl always do a comeback to every prank he done and that's when he had a little bit of braveness to touch the girl hand and waist. Sometime they will walk together hand by hand but will pull prank to each other later. A year pass and they turn seventeen. The boy decided to tell the girl that he love her when the halloween party. In the meantime before the party, he pull more pranks, be playboy and sometimes get jealous when the girl talking and laughing with other guys. Then, when he knew about the Baby Project that they must do, he quickly met the P.E teacher to arrange the partner system. He don't want her to be partner and spent time with any other guy except for him. He knew that he act selfishly but he really in love with that girl. On the second day of the project, he dissappear and let the girl took care of it all alone. The next day, it is the first time of the boy life, he kissed the girl eventhough he hesitate at first. But the girl push him away and left him.He felt very useless at some point. On the seventh day of the project, the boy decided to ask the girl to be his date for the halloween night and the girl agreed The boy start to have faith in himself to be brave and tell the girl he love her. On the halloween party, the boy ask the girl to be his girlfriend and the girl agreed and that is the first time after five years of waiting, they shared their kiss together. He felt like the most lucky guy on earth. Their relationship has many ups and down when they're together. They fights but the boy can't imagine if he lost the girl he love so much. But, they manage to solves the problem and they are still together until today. "