Seven

chapter seven
god bless geeks

꙳ chapter sevengod bless geeks

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊༄

The Pogues were now testing out the drone in the marsh off of John B's dock.  Both girls were the ones that were volunteered to get in the water, the boys choosing to watch them through the camera on the tech that they sent into the water.

The two Pogues that were in the water looked like Goddesses with their hair floating around them. They would get up close to the camera on it and tap it before moving out of the way. Popi waved at it with a smile and Kiara did a couple of tricks in front of it. The drone was going in between them flawlessly as Pope drove it on the surface. 

"Go back to Popi," JJ demanded from behind the controls, reaching forward to touch a few buttons. He was immediately shut down by Pope, though, who was the only one who knew how to control the drone.

"No, dude," Pope rejected the idea, moving the drone to go around the girls without having the wire wrap around them. "Can you at least for a second remember that she is my sister and not think whatever you're thinking around me."

"I can't help that your sister is the hottest girl on this island," JJ responded to Pope, patting his shoulder before retracting his hand.

"God bless geeks, Pope," JJ appreciated the view of his girlfriend swimming around underwater. "Truly man."

"What would we do without you to control the drones?" John B complemented, knowing the group would be completely lost without the smarter boy.

"Technically, it's not a drone. It's an ROV," Pope corrected the boy looking up to see his sister and Kie surface from the water.

"Shut up. Shut up. It's too early for that right now,"

"Look once we get the footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal claim," John B discussed the plan to the Pogues. He had heard his dad talk about this more times than he can remember.

"It's bullshit. Why do we have to do that?" JJ complained leaning forward on the railing to watch Popi float on top of the water.

"There is a thing called maritime salvage law," Popi had her eyes closed, relaxing the water.  "You can't just go to the ocean floor and scoop a bunch of stuff up."

"I'm not stupid, Popi, you've told me this before," JJ spoke waving his hands around. "It's just, lawyers aren't cheap."

"As soon as they see the footage, they'll work for a comp." John B easied JJ worry about lawyers.

"How do you know all of that?" Kiara treaded water next to Popi, reaching out and poking the girl. This caused the girl twin to splat the water, spraying all over Kie.