The air was dry and cold she can feel her own skin seeking for moisture just like the handmade lotion Kyoko and her Mother used to make for her whenever the cold seasons is coming soon.She walk along the path of a wood once again where she is trying to find a way back to finally rest at her master's home at last.

But her steps skidded to a halt,without turning around she spoke,

"The only one who can sense your presence has only been me so far,is it not?"

The latter behind her stay silent but nonetheless she spun her heels around,greeting him with a smile,

"It's been a while,Giyū."

————

"How have you been?"

"Alright.How are you?"

Satsuki's lips curve to a small smile, "As expected,not much of a man in words are you."
  "I have heard about the great deeds you have done from town to town.They are getting stronger aren't they?"

The two sat by the edge of a river streaming down from a dug spring by humans.Though he is mostly quiet all the time but that is just simply the way the two enjoy one another's company or rather,it is how the two connected.
  You see, Giyū and Satsuki go way back together when the two met and trained under the same teacher but parted ways when he said he had an important mission to do in life after that, she never saw him again except from time to time where she would recognise the sound of his breathing and steps from the distance,but never got the chance to talk.

"I had to head back because my weapon wasn't strong enough to a certain demon i fought with.If it weren't for a boy named Ryuuji,i'd be dead by now." She continue to tell him her stories which he remain silent but listens though a certain names caught him off guard.

"Another demon slayer?"

"Yeah,you know of him?"

He looks away, "No." a single answer but Satsuki didn't demand anymore explanation further.After all, there are other plenty of demon slayers scattered around to save small villages and towns

There is a pregnant of silence hovers both person,only the sound of wind and water stream past rocks filled them.

"Giyū...i will join the Demon Slayer Corps."

He will be lying if he does not know young Yukinao Satsuki will always,always brought this topic up with him as if seeking to either his advice nor approval which he can't comprehend why but nonetheless it gives the pit of his stomach a pinch of nervousness.

Giyū pull himself back up to his feet, "And how will you do that?"

"Training,of course. I may not be as strong as you now but you know i'm getting there."

"Are you trying to tell me that,or yourself?"

A crease form on her forehead.She then follows him to stand up so they are staring eye to eye clearly but all he can study, is the faint white film coated the true colour of her eyes.Now at this close space, don't they look like...gold?

"I can't just stay and be silent when the whole world is dying because of them-when the people are dying! They needed someone to protect them so an additional one like me would be fine."

"You don't even have your katana now and you want to join the Demon Slayer Corps?" He queried and Satsuki mentally wanted to slap herself as she always forgotten that hers has shattered for taking on a strong demon carelessly!

"I-i'll manage,you know i will!"

"Stop kidding around!" He bellowed,a small gasp escape from her with his sudden outburst;never in a million years she would imagine seeing a man like Tomioka Giyū will lose his composure