Pieceing the Puzzle Together

Start from the beginning

RUGGIE: That guy's gonna be a problem. Should I do him in next?
LEONA: No, don't.
LEONA: Even if he tells Crowley about it, he doesn't have any proof.
LEONA: It would be difficult for us without his skills. Just watch what he'll do closely for now. The one you gotta look out for is Potter, she's another story. Don't underestimate her. Remember that.
RUGGIE: Yessir.

LEONA: Tch... That 1st year brat talks like Big Bro...

---------------------------------

"You met a strange guy with horns on his head? What was his name?" Grim asked Hazel the next day.

"He told me to call him whatever I liked, so I settled for Drake since his horns reminded me of a dragon." Hazel said.

"Good idea. Oh, We might run into him if he's a student here. If we do, you better introduce me, too, got it?
I've never seen a guy with horns on his head, yanno!" Grim said.

"Mornin', mornin' Hazel-chan~" Cater greeted.
"Your tie is crooked, you know? Rule-breaking starts with unruly clothes.
Your dorm-mates will not follow you if you so much look improper. Though, your dorm only has one other student...Alright, that should do it." Riddle spoke as he fixed Hazel's tie.
"Why do you wear a tie anyway Hazel? I think a bow would be cuter." Cater suggested.
"Maybe, but I have to at least make an example as the head of my family."
"Head?"
"Yeah, you see my dad came from an aristocratic lineage, so you could guess my position, along with being the only child."
"In other words, you're rich? That would explain some of the stuff in our dorm." Grim stated. "By the way, Ace and Deuce aren't with you?" Grim asked Riddle.

"According to Rule #249 of the Queen of Hearts, the two of them are currently feeding the flamingos while wearing pink clothes." Riddle explaining where they were." By the way, it seems like another person was injured last night." He then said with a frown.
"Wha–?! Really?!" Grim and Hazel exclaimed.
"Yeah, the injured student is a 2nd year from Scarabia Dorm. It's Jamil Viper-kun. I heard that he got injured in the kitchen." Cater explained.
'Oh, they're the dorm with the dark-red and yellow armbands.' Hazel thought.

"Breakfast is still on-going so they may still be inside the cafeteria. Let's go check." Riddle suggested.

[LOCATION: Cafeteria]

"Let's see... Jamil-kun is a tanned guy with long hair... Ah, there he is!" Cater pointed out.

"Yo! You're the dude that got injured in the kitchen last night, right? Tell us 'bout it." Grim bluntly stated, but tapped on the head.
"Grim." Hazel reprehanded him.
"Huh? Who in the world are you guys?" The Scarabia student asked.

" I'm sorry for disturbing your meal, we need to ask you something." Riddle bowed slightly.
"Heartslabyul's Prefect and the famous Hazel Potter of Mortishackle. Ahahaha! What a weird combi! I'm Sacarabia Dorm's Prefect Kalim. And this is my Vice Prefect, Jamil. Nice to meet ya!" The energetic prefect introduced himself and his friend.

Then when looked at Hazel, the two of them felt a strange but warm sensation on their persons, and Hazel gained a new soul mark in the shape of a small serpent coiled around her right ankle.
GRIM: Y-yeah. Th-this guy's kinda carefree.
JAMIL: So? Why are you asking about my injury?

"The Headmaster personally asked us to investigate the recent accidents which are happening to top players for the tournament. If you could give us some info, we'd be grateful." Hazel summarized.

JAMIL: Hm? Well, I don't mind either way. Last night, I went to the kitchen to prepare some of the fried buns with lamb meat that Kalim asked me to make.
KALIM: The fried buns that he makes are really good! Come have some with us next time~!
JAMIL: Kalim, we're getting off-topic.
KALIM: Ah, sorry 'bout that.
JAMIL: While I was chopping the ingredients finely, my hands suddenly felt as if they were out of my control and I got injured in the process.
"Jamil's knife skills are praised even by our top chef's, y'know, so he barely makes a mistake. Though, Were you tired because of the Magift practices?" Kalim asked in concern.
JAMIL: No, I will not make blunders simply because of that. But, while I was cooking, it felt as if I lost my awareness for a moment.

Hazel then asked: "Did you suddenly feel sleepy?"

JAMIL: "To others, perhaps. But I faintly remember feeling the same sensation before. It's probably due to someone's unique magic." Jamil shrugged.
ALL: !!!
KALIM: Oh, yeah! Jamil's unique magic is–!? (Jamil covers Kalim's mouth)
KALIM: ~~?! Why did you do that?
JAMIL: Now's not the time to brag about me. In any case, the culprit probably used some kind of magic that makes one mimic the caster's movements.
"I see now~ That's why the accidents totally didn't look out of place except for the victim." Cater said.
"And it the feeling's only momentary, even the victim himself might not be able to distinguish between his own carelessness and being controlled by someone else.
When I fell down the stairs, it didn't feel as if someone was controlling me either." Riddle spoke.
"Wait, if that's the case... It'd be completely impossible to find the culprit, then! What do we do?" Cater lamented.
But then Grim and Hazel realized something.

'Wait. A few weeks back, in yhe cafeteria....'

[Flashback Sequence]

RUGGIE: Would you trade me your deluxe minced meat sandwich for the mini red bean bun I have?
GRIM: Hah!? No way!
RUGGIE: Aw, come on, don't say that~ Here you go~♪
GRIM: Wha–!? What's this, my arms and legs are moving on their own–!?

[Flashback Sequence – END]

GRIM and Hazel: AH~~~~~!!!!!!!

KALIM: What happened?! You  look surprised!
GRIM: I-I know the guy who has that kind of unique magic!
RIDDLE: What did you say?

"Ruggie Bucchi! He had done something similar to that a few weeks back in the cafeteria!" Hazel said looking around the cafeteria for the hyena.

"By Ruggie, you mean... The one from Savanaclaw?" Cater asked.
RIDDLE: "Let's catch him and ask him directly."
CATER: Um... Ruggie Bucchi is in Class 2-B. But where he goes to is random.
"Not with me." Hazel took out an old piece of parchment paper.
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Hazel tapped her wand and the Marader's Map form was shown.

"Wow! What's this?" Kalim asked excitedly as Hazel explained.

"The Marader's Map, and currently the only one in existence. It shows everyone. Where they are, what they're doing, every minute of every day. Ah, and Ruggie's in the 2-A classroom! We gotta hurry. Mischief Managed." Hazel said as she deactivated the map.
"Thank you very much for your cooperation." Riddle thanked the Scarabia students.
KALIM: No prob! I don't get what's happening, but good luck!
---------------
Culprit exposed, but it doesn't end with that.
Plz comment and stay safe!