𝟏𝟐 - 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙊𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙢, as her wild brown eyes met the nearly dead-looking blue eyes of the man who betrayed her mother. There was a moment, a very brief moment in which there was a flash of recognition in those manic eyes of his, as though he knew her.

Then his eyes flicked downwards to the wand pointed directly at his chest, Ophelia noticed something in him seemed to snap, as had something in Ophelia.

This is him, the man who gave up mum and the Potters.

But did he?

A flash of fuzzy hair pushed itself into her line of vision as Hermione pushed both Harry and Ophelia behind her, Ophelia nearly scoffed at the absurdity of it.

If this was the man everyone thought he was, then surely he wouldn't hesitate in knocking a few third years to get to his primary target.
Though the act was noble, Ophelia couldn't help but feel more unease as she felt the panic rising between the four of them.

"If you want to kill Harry, you have to kill us too!" Hermione exclaims Ophelia sees a mad look flash through Harry's eyes as all of the information dawns on him as it done for her.

Sirius steps forward, a determined look in his eyes, though he looked frail and weak, he no doubt had a lot more experience in duelling than any of them had.

Thoughts on how to take him down crossed through her mind.

Would she have it in her to use the killing curse? The same one that had taken her own mother's life?

"No, only one will die tonight," Black says, his voice is dark as though he had an endgame in mind, his plan set in motion. It was incredibly dramatic and cryptic to say the least, but knowing that it was about Harry set an ice cold chill through her very soul.

"Then it'll be you!" yells Harry, launching himself past the defence line of Hermione and Ophelia, pulling the grown man to the rather dusty and weak ground with a loud thud.

Harry would have a better shot of murdering Sirius with his bare hands than he did in magic. Harry's eyes flashed wildly as he put his wand under Black's chin, his chest heaving with every bad memory he had growing up.

Every waking moment of his childhood with the Dursleys, being a punching bag for most of his time in primary school with no one in his corner to fight for him and the culprit for all of those instances was beneath him, under his mercy.

Sirius chuckles darkly, flashing Harry his rotting teeth. As though he wasn't provided with the right hygiene in Azkaban, something that just added to the rather intense atmosphere inside the shack.

"Are you going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius asks, almost mocking Harry, laughing again. It sent chills down his spine, suddenly they heard someone pounding up the stairs.

Finally some backup!

"Expelliarmus!" the individual cried out.

Not quite, Harry's wand flew out of his hand as Remus Lupin stepped into the room, out of breath and practically bewildered at the scene around him. Wand pointing at Harry, Remus motioned for him to join the other teens.

Remus stood over Black, wand drawn and pointing at him.

For a very brief moment, Ophelia was relieved, her dad was coming to help them apprehend this murderer, the man who had condemned his wife, her mother to die alone.