𝟏𝟏𝟑 - 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡

╔ ————————————————————╗

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝙺 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚜, 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 -- 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 -- 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 <𝟹

╚ ———————————————————╝

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙝-𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨: a large sign had been pinned to the common room notice boards overnight.

APPARITION LESSONS

If you are seventeen years of age, or will turn seventeen on or before the 31st August next, you are eligible for a twelve-week course of Apparition Lessons from a Ministry of Magic Apparition instructor.
Please sign below if you would like to participate.
Cost: 12 Galleons.

Harry waited at the bottom of the stairs for Ophelia to come down them, he grinned as she appeared with wild bed hair that she had half attempted to tame before stepping outside, and it was still evident by the rather primped version of Hermione that she had been forced out of bed rather abruptly.

His smile was from ear to ear as she clambered down the stairs, without saying a word she leaned into Harry's shoulder as she rubbed her eyes free from sleep and was only mildly surprised to find Ron hiding underneath his robe. She didn't fret however and simply patted him on the head as Harry straightened her tie.

"Why are you hiding?" yawned Ophelia, leaning a little away from Harry as she started rocking on the balls of her feet in a sleepy state that Harry had to occasionally pull her back upright again. "Or who are you hiding from?"

"Doesn't matter." he said quickly, diving his red head under her robe that Harry had to slap the back of his head to get him away from Ophelia's legs, not that she was paying any mind, her head lolling on her shoulder.

Hermione returned with the form they had to fill in for the apparition lessons and saw the red hair peeking out from in between Harry and Phee's robes, she shook her head lightly and turned back to Harry who was carefully holding Ophelia's cheek in his hand as he looked down at her, her eyes were wielded shut.

"You get enough sleep?" Asked Harry, kissing her head.

She shook her head, "No, not at all."

"Wonder why." said Hermione sarcastically, pushing Ophelia's collar aside to reveal the dark deep purple lovebites around her clavicle and hidden by her hair. "Bet neither of you didn't get much sleep — you know just because you're both alive doesn't mean you have to..."

"I dare you to finish that sentence." Said Harry boyishly, while Hermione scowled back at him.

"Don't be crude." Said Hermione,