𝟓𝟔 - 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐛𝐲

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮, thought Ophelia softly as she looked up at Harry's face buried in her neck, his arms wrapped around her in a cocoon huddling her into him, no limb was spared as he embraced her.

She smiled at his even messier bed-hair, even though they were on a couch, the last thing she remember of the night before was their parents dancing in the living room while Harry and Ophelia spoke to one another quietly, somehow she was still delirious with sleep and she couldn't quite remember what the topic of the conversation was about... might've been the fire whiskey her mother had slipped her, but she remembered a warmth pooling at the very bottom of her belly while she was speaking to Harry in hushed tones, it was exciting and delicious and it made her hot under the collar.

His glasses were crooked, so she straightened them before gently moving his head back against a pillow she propped against the arm of the chair before she buried her face into his chest once again.

It was afternoon when everyone woke up once again, everyone was hungover and wearing the same clothes from the day previous get there was not one person complaining, not even Molly as she gathered all the clothes that needed washing.

The teens stumbled into the kitchen for a belated breakfast, Ophelia still leaning her face into the crook of Harry's arm as she pushed away her eggs, opting for coffee and a slice of toast instead as Harry lifted up his arm, to nestle her into his side, placing a tired kiss to the top of her hairline.

Gwen sat down across from the both of them, her hair brushed and ready beside Lily, who was sipping her tea with a warm smile as she looked over at her son.

"Now then kiddos... we were thinking of taking the lot of you out for the day.... well afternoon now, and we thought about going to Whitby?" Said Gwen, gaging their reaction as Ophelia's ears perked up as she looked up eagerly.

"Whitby? Definitely!" Said Phee enthusiastically as Harry smiled down at her.

"What's in Whitby again?" asked James plopping down beside Lily, his hair just as unruly if not infinitely more than his son's, the original Potter icon as he took a slice of toast from Gwen's plate who promptly slapped him on the back of his hand, he mumbled a please and she nodded, letting him eat her slice of toast.

"It's got Dracula's castle, and a bunch of bikers go down there to look cool." said Sirius.

"And good fish and chips." chimed Remus, looking dishevelled and hungover. Ophelia grinned, it might have been the first and only time she had ever seen her father nursing a hangover, as for the rest of the marauders they were all wincing when someone shouted too loud.

"Right then," said Lily, getting up "Get dressed the lot of you, we'll meet you down here in an hour or so to go to Whitby."

"We can't apparate, I'll end up in Glasgow again." said James

"Then we'll go by car, might be nice and steady-"

"What do you mean you ended up in Glasgow?" asked Ophelia sipping her coffee.

"Well, it was my stag night... literally, and we got absolutely shit-faced... anyway, we were heading home and that stray thing over there suggested we apparate home, Sirius apparated into the bins behind our local pub, I ended up in Glasgow and Remy over there-"

"Threw up all over my feet." finished Gwen, "It was bad enough that he thought I was my sister, but he kept begging for an egg custard before toppling into the bath."