𝟖𝟏 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙊𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙇𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙮, she was as rare and as beautiful as a mystical mythical creature so who could blame him and in these dreams she would always look the same way, soft blonde hair, bright beaming smile that had his stomach knotting and twisting as her eyes had him caught up in invisible ribbons, never wanting to let go.

He didn't need to daydream anymore, as she was smiling up at him in the dimly lit pub, brushing some of his hair out of his eyes so delicately that his heart swooned to her gentle loving gesture and he couldn't have been my happier, he made a point of taking in every microscopic detail, like how the bridge of her nose scrunched slightly as she leaned closer to him, or how her eyes reminded him of treacle.

But there was one thing that was sure, for certain.

He had fallen for Ophelia Le Fay.

He had fallen so hard he had bruises all over him... well maybe they were love bites, he didn't care, all he could think about was that she was looking at him with that smile, the smile that was for him.

"Am I missing something here?" Asked Ron, as he passed the round of butterbeer, looking skeptically at Harry and Ophelia who were sat a lot closer than they had been for the month and a half they weren't together.

Ophelia nodded simply, taking her tanker of butterbeer as she said nonchalantly, "Oh yeah, everything's fine... we just got back together is all."

"Oh right... that's alright then." Said Ron, also taking a sip of his beer as his eyes widened at what she said exactly, as Hermione let out an incoherent semblance of words as she gestured enthusiastically between the two of them.

"Ohhh I knew this would happen!" Said Hermione giddily, the table shaking slightly as her legs bounced in excitement, "I have to send an owl to your dad straight away, no doubt he'll be happy to find out he won the bet!"

"What bet?!" Exclaimed Harry looking completely dumbfounded.

"The bet of when you two got back together." Said Ron, "I put ten sickles on New Year's Eve, Fred and George bet the first day of term."

"Wait so everyone knew about the bet?" Asked Harry, looking between the three of them as Ophelia looked just as confused as he did, "How many people bet?"

"Just about anyone who wanted you two back together... so half of the DA.... Phee's Cousins... not to mention most of the Order..."

"I can't believe adults were betting on our love life," said Ophelia completely mortified, "Don't they have anything better to do?"

"No, not while they wait for leads on things... I swear they've been raising the stakes of the bet, that is James loses he has to let Sirius wax his arse crack or something-" explained Ron

"Oh! Gross!" Exclaimed Hermione gagging, "Too much information!"

"Sounds like them though." Said Ophelia sipping her beer, "But my cousins made the bet too? When did they say we'd get back together?"

"Poppy bet Harry's birthday." Said Hermione.

"Eleanor bet hers." Said Ron

"Vivian bet the night you got that tattoo... and yet your dad won." Said Hermione, "But I'm so happy you're back together, things can finally go back to normal... me and Ron don't have to start planning routes to avoid you-know-who."

"Wait... you did that?" Asked Ophelia, her brows furrowing as she looked between Ron and Hermione with a soft teary smile.

"Yeah," said Ron, "it was worth it though, the less you saw of her, the closer the two of you got and it panned out didn't it, so go on tell us... who asked out who this time?"