07 - How To Pass the Physical Exam! Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Tamaki, which one do you like?" The brunette gushed waiting for Tamaki to flirt back.

"The one you like, of course." Tamaki played with her hair, before sparkled flew in every direction.

"I can't take my eyes off of them!" Another one squealed, as Hikaru and Kaoru embraced each other.

"Of course. And why not save this moment and have it in a convenient place for whenever you wish? We have new photoshoot pictures coming out soon." Kyoya explained, handing the nearest girl a flower. Something inside me boiled as she smiled to him. He smiled back. Why was I acting so childish? I shook my head. What is wrong with me?

"I'LL TAKE FIVE COPIES!" A girl screamed.

"I see what he did there." The twins frowned.

"Problem?" I asked.

"Well, it just raised the question of when he took the pictures ..."

"Oh, he didn't take the pictures," I assured.

"Not Kyoya-Senpai? Then who-"

"We hired someone." I sighed, letting out a breath, was it that much of a surprise? The twins floated away, as I waved them on- Not allowing my secrets to spill.

"So, are you enjoying yourself?" I turned to Haruhi, who was in a red and white kimono-looking dress.

"Wow. Haruhi. You look so cute in that." I sparkled. If Haruhi wasn't a commoner, I'm sure my father would have tried to set us up.

"Ugh... Thanks." He smiled.

"Hm." I closed my eyes. "Today is a day of beauty! And Haruhi! You are so adorable! Long live the poor!"

"I swear. You and Senpai seem to live in a detached world from the world I live in. how are you always so cheerful and smiling?"

"Well, I think it's because we both have gone through a lot. We just want to make everyone happy." I looked to Haruhi, with a soft smile. "A smile, even if fake, can get you through any situation. For Tamaki's sake, I'm happy. If I wasn't doing everything I can to help Tamaki, after what I've done..."

"What you've done?" Haruhi wondered out loud. I looked up to the sun.

"After what I did... I owe Tamaki at least a reason to smile."

"I see." Haruhi nodded. He was then pulled away by the twins.

"You get two hours with her, the twins get about nine each day." Kyoya nodded, pointing to the board.

"Oh? Is Tamaki in loooove?" I joked. Tamaki paled. He looked to me.

"THOSE SHADY TWINS HAVE, LIKE, A MILLION MORE HOURS WITH MY HARUHI!" I chuckled to his response.

"Given her school and home life... with only seeing you here... That means your only 3% involved in Haruhi's life. The twins are almost as involved in Haruhi's life, as you at in mine." I explained, "Well, aside from our one art class together." Come to think of it, I had to file a request to change courses, after all, I was no use in a class that pained me to participate it. 

"The host club must keep her secret!" Tamaki determinedly pounded his fists.
I nodded in agreement. If it was for Tamaki, I would help.

"Ya, but Boss you get nine hours with Anne-Senpai." The twins pouted, "Lucky~"

"TAKE THAT, SHADY TWINS!" Tamaki laughed.

"Not to worry, we will just have to visit your place sometime-" the twins started. They paused. "Wait. Boss. The physical exam!"