How to Read The Note She Left Us!

It was an early wake the next morning, more so for myself because today was the day.

I sat up, seeing as the room was lightened only by the sunrise coming from the patio. It was about six o'clock, as I looked over to Haruhi.

It was funny how composed she was; even in her sleep. Her hands to her side, lying on her side away from the window. She seemed to know who she was and what she was doing. I envy her, in a way.

I smiled, before standing up and going in to the bathroom. Freshening up and taking a shower, I slipped on some skinny jeans and a white blouse with baggy arms.

I shifted, realizing I had no where to go but outside. Alright.

I snuck over to my bed sid table, and opened the drawer. Taking a deep breathe, I nodded.

"Okay." I prepped myself, pulling the box out. Pulling it to my chest, I closed my eyes. Today was the day.

I grabbed my purse and my key card, and then opened the door.

Shutting it softly, I walked over to his room and softly knocked. A few moments later and the door opened. He was already dressed, with a toothbrush in his mouth, and a shocks look on his face as his eyes landed on me.

He waved me in, going to the bathroom. I waited for him to finish up, before he walked out. He walked to me and placed his hand on my head,

"Are you ready for today?"

I didn't reply.

"Antoinette?" He crouched down, connected to eye level.

"D-Do you remeber this?" I asked. Holding the box up.

"Oh, that old thing?" He nodded.

"I think its t-time."

Tamaki stayed silent. We both deserved to know what was in the box. It was given to both of us.

The box... It was old. How long had it been?

If we were seventeen now, and we were given the box when I moved to France. So, it had been Five years.

The outside used to be a lush red colour with a red bow and black lace placed around it. Now, it was a darkest red, like a light brown you would see on an old chest. The lace looked as if it was to fall off at any moment.

I went to touch the picture that was in the middle.

I suddenly froze. My blood going cold.No matter how hard I tried, I could never get the courage to open that box. Not without Tamaki. He deserved to look inside ad much as I did.

It's not like I've kept this box a secret. We both have had chances to open it. It's as if a force - an invisible force, makes us stop in our tracks.

But we were both here now.

"Shall we?" I asked him. He nodded slowly. We sat one the edge of the bed and looked to the box.

"This is what Our Mothers gave to us..." I trailed.
"Who knows what will be inside."

"Please dont be sweets that have gone bad. Please dont be sweets that have gone bad!" Tamaki cried repeatedly.

I held back a chuckle as I nodded. We both took our hands and placed one on the top.

"One."

"Two." We clicked the lock open.

"Three."

And with that, my heart accelerated as we opened the top carefully.

"Its..."

"A... Letter?" Tamaki asked, taking it out.