07 - How To Pass the Physical Exam! Part 1

"So... What are your goals for life?" One of the girls asked, across from Kyoya and I.

"I would like to go back to France. I haven't seen my Mother since... I was young." I explained.

"That must be so sad! Not having a family in Japa-"

"She has Tamaki and me as her family." Kyoya suddenly snapped. The girls didn't seem to notice; Well, at least the snapping and aggressive part. They deliberately ignored it, only to fawn over Kyoya's presence.

The girls gasped in shock that he spoke, "Well said!"

"You know. You could have a fangirl army." I chuckled, mumbling so only Kyoya could hear me. He nudged my arm, trying to keep his monotone face intact.

"What about you, Kyoya?"

"Well, to succeed my Father in the Ootori Group," Kyoya answered, with a forced smile to the girls that surrounded him. "I'm sure you will be able to have more of a conversation, if you came to the host club, Konana-chan."

"EEK! HE KNOWS MY NAME!" The girl squealed, floating back over to her friends.

"Well... Aren't you popular with the ladies?" I chuckled to Kyoya, as I pulled the strand of hair from my face.

"What girls?" Kyoya mumbled, looking to me, his eyebrow raised.

"The girl..." I pointed to her, Kyoya didn't look away from me. "Anyway-"

"KYOYA-SENPAI! ANTOINETTE-SENPAI!" I looked behind us, to see Haruhi running our way. "Whoa. Glad to have caught up with you."

"Hello Haruhi-kun," I smiled. " What seems to be the problem?"

"Kaoru and Hikaru have been pestering me."

"oh?" I raised an eyebrow. "What for?"

" They're worried about Some sort of physical exam."

"Hah. Of course." I held back a laugh, practically slapping my hand over my mouth. I cleared my throat, "Whatever for?" I gasped in Sarcasm.

"Agh. I see." Kyoya said, his glasses glaring against the beat sun. "Physical Exams do impose a problem with Haruhi's..." Kyoya looked around us, as we all realized that people we're giggling and starring. "-condition." Kyoya managed.

"Condition?" I echoed with a sudden panic, "What happened to him?"

"Nothing like that-"

The bell rang, signalling to the start of class.

"Oh no! I have to go to my locker." I groaned. "Haruhi, I'll have to chat with you later." I bowed politely, "Au revoir." I waved.

"see you at the club Antoinette-Senpai." I shook my head, It was odd being called a Senpai.

"Oh," I spun on my heels, "Bye Kyoya." I smiled, gently waving over to him. I guess it was the cliche stand on your tiptoes, bend over slightly and then gently wave goodbye.

"I'll see you in class, Antoinette."

"Right." I nodded. I turned and quickly walked to my locker.

.

.

.

"Welcome to the Host Club!" Today's theme? Waiters.

It was a beautiful day outside. The cherry blossom trees created shade so everyone sat and chatted in the shade.

"What cup would the princess like to drink tea out of?" Tamaki asked.