How to Recall

The way Tamaki and the hosts trusted me, cause me to question the girl. Surely the commoner was not to be trusts... Grandmother always said that. But was it true?

Her kind was so foreign to me. Her style of living too.

"Haruhi," I called her, and she stopped so I could catch up to her. "What is your aim?"

"My... aim?"

"You're goal?"

"My goal... You mean my goals for the future?"

"Yes." 

"I want to be a lawyer-"

"What about the host club?"

"What about them?" She asked, "I'm sure they'll forget about me. That, or I am going to file some restraining orders." I anrrowed my eyes. Was she being bluntly honest, or was this all lies? 

I let out a chuckle. Look who's talking. I'm the lair. Prehaps I was just paranoid.

"Um, Senpai?" I looked to Haruhi, who had her school bag in hand. "I was going to go get some tea at the shop down the street. Would you like to come with me?" This is it. I'm going to see what her real motives are. 

"Sure." I smiled.

"We wanna come too!"  The twins nodded. "Consider it a double date~"

"Not if we have anything to say about it." Kyoya and Tamaki's aura grew, the twins hrugged, caliming it was worth a try. 

"Will there be cake there?" Honey asked, happily.

"hm." Mori nodded.

"Then it's settled." I nodded, "Let's get to know each other, Haruhi." She nodded willingly. Prehaps this will be easier than I thought. We decided to walk, leaving out bags in the music room three, we made our way to the cafe. 

"OH!" the twins smiled, "This is a karaoke place too!"

"Unfortunately, but they have good tea here." Haruhi said, walking in. The shop was bigger than I had expected. White and red walls, with blue mixed into the wallpaper. It was very retro.

"We wanna do karaoke!" The twins whined. I exchanged glances with AHruhi, and then we both nodded.

"I'm not singing." We both say. The twins nod at our conditiosn adnw e are escorted into our own soundproof room. There was a tv with it's karaoke machine. A coffee table where we put our tea and cookies, and Honey's cake, and the sofa lined the room, enough for all of us to sit comfortably. I sat in between Kyoya and Tamaki, smiling to them. 

"I told you, Im not singing!" Haruhi argued,

"We dont want a repeat of Lobelia." Kyoya said. The twins snickered, as Haruhi shot Kyoya a glare.

"Oh Lord Fredrick." the twins monotnely quoted Haruhi's acting skills.

"Shut up. I can sing if I want to. Which I don't."

"What about you, Antioentte-Senpai?"

"Nani? Me?" I blinked, as every turned their attention to me. "I don't sing."

"Liar." Tamaki laughed, "She has a voice of an angel!"

"That makes one of them, eh, Kaoru?" Hikaru mumbled. Kaoru snickered. I pulled my hair into a bun, then leaned forward to grab my tea.

"I dont think she's man enough." The twins pointedly said to me.

"Good. Im a woman." I shrug, not taking offense to it.