How to Fall... In Love

I dont own the picture or the video. All right go to their owners.

You have been formally invited to the wedding of Antoientte Kage and Kyoya Ootori.

On October 13, 2015.

Reception to be held at The Grand Kage Hotel

RSVP: Ootori Main Estate (If you don't come, we hope you have a passport).

I still remember that day vividly.

We were twenty four and twenty five at the time.

The bright days and slight breeze. The girl I had admired for so long, in her white dress, walking down the isle towards me.

This wasn't for gain. This was for me. For us.

The one thing in the world that could never be replaced or bought. It was quite troublesome, really.

But we were here.

Rings exchanged, and a kiss to seal the deal was all it took for her to become my wife. My love. My everything.

Our fathers stood happily together, coming to terms that this buisness would allow both to grow.

The Suou Family attended, smiled and with a growing admiration for our undying love.

"I'm proud of you, son." Was what my father said. My eyes widened, as I was taken back.

Surely he was kidding.

This was all it took? For me to be happy? That's all he wanted from me?

I pressed my lips together to form a smile, fixing the white tie and flower.

She stood before me now. Her dress poofy, making her look like a princess. She had a tiara, placed neatly in her braided pinned up red hair.

Her fiery red hair.

I look over my shoulder to see the Best man, Tamaki, hugging the Maid of Honour.

"Haruhi! Let's get married!" Tamaki nodded, overcome with emotions, as tears streamed down his face, happy with the outcome of what has happened.

"Honestly... Senpai." Haruhi shook her head, they had came from Boston for the wedding, and apparently our wedding had filled Tamaki's head with mindless ideas.

As to be expect, of course.

The twins happily approved, of course their minds reeling as to other things. They nodded happily, complimenting their own designs they had created for us.

Honey and Mori-Senpai happily ate cake as the two other groomsmen, and Haruhi and Mei - Whom I wasn't even aware was friends with Antionette, acted as the bridesmaids.

As the twins teased, Haeuhi complained, Tamaki cried and everyone else congratulated, I couldn't help but sigh. Antoinette wrapped her arm around mine, placing a slight blush to her face as she interacted with the twins.

Antionette let out a laugh, that brought as smile to my face.

~

I get to take my ring off now, placing it beside my glasses at night. Rolling over to see her already innocently alseep. I kiss her on the forehead, and hold her hand.

I get to wake up in the morning and see her smile, we eat breakfast and then she goes off to organize the newly opened Kage Museum of French Impressionists and Art, that people have taken an extreme liking too.

I get to go to work, knowing when I got home, she's just as eager to see me.

All of the lies have come to an end.

We're happy now.

We're honest.

We're in love.

Antoinette's Mother, up in heaven, we're going to be just fine.

- Ootori Kyoya & Ootori Antoinette