My smile disappears at her words, trying to understand and process them.

"You are the only hope. Sansora will rise from you." she says. "But you have to make these children with the right person: someone you truly love and someone who loves you back. That way, you won't be worried about what your children will grow up to become."

She reaches to her belly and strokes it. "Just like I am."

I force a smile and sigh. Those were some words, haha. I've not actually made that decision yet, but it seems all important to me now.

"She's right, My Lady. But I can assure you that His Highness is just the right person." Moros grins reassuringly.

I sigh and almost roll my eyes. "Moros, Ace is not..."

"His Highness? King Ace? He's the one?" Enid gasps before I can defend myself. "You and him are a couple? I'm sorry, My Lady.  I didn't know."

"Oh, don't worry Enid. We're not really a..."

"How did you meet?" Enid asks excitedly.

"Um... well..." I rub my palms together. "He kidnapped me."

Enid laughs. "You have a crazy story as well. But do you know that crazy stories have happy endings?"

I force a smile again. "Definitely."

"So how is the king like, if you don't mind me asking?" Enid asks with another eager smile. I can't even turn to Moros for help because he has the same assumptions.

"Ace is well...he's very compassionate too. He has a forgiving heart. He cares about his people. But he's an idiot, he could guess my bra size by just looking at my boobs." I tell her, getting furious by just remembering that incident.

Enid laughs. "Is that what got you attracted to him?"

"Yes, that and many more. There's something about his eyes... they're very captivating. And they hold a lot of truth. I could look at them all day. They're beautiful... just like him." Wait, what? What am I saying and why am I smiling?

Enid is smiling too. "I can see you like him very much. That's just the kind of man you can build a family with. I'd love to see you as queen of Exyclott."

I swallow and laugh nervously. "Well that's enough said, Enid." I outstretch my arms in Moros direction. "Give me a blanket, Moros."

He gives me a blanket, which I wrap around Enid's body. "Go home, Enid. Take care of your baby." I smile and wave her off.

I stare at her back as she walks away, still smiling like an idiot.

"You never told me you thought my eyes were beautiful." someone says beside me, where Moros is supposed to be standing. But the voice is not his.

I turn around to meet a smirking Ace, who is holding a pile of blankets.

"Ace? Oh my God, how long have you been there?" I gasp.

"Long enough to have heard all the nice things you said about me." he says, his smirk getting wider.

I blush furiously as I say, "You shouldn't be here. Where is Moros?"